The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Haley's 3 layered candles

Has anyone ever tried her three layered candles? I am thinking about doing three different lime scents (she added a ton the last few days) ...second question...have any of you ever tried her lime scent? I just want a strong, good throwing candle. I do have a lot of her tarts and some are just so/so (but that can be any vendor's tarts) some don't throw that strong in my house, some don't last long, but some are the opposite of that, where they are strong and they do last for more than a couple of hours.

Bottom line is this...I'm either going with Haley's (free shipping and overall cheaper) or LOL for the candle...any recommendations?

Cheryl

I just finished up my 3 layer candle from Haley's. It was Sinfully Hot, Vaniglia de Madegascar and Wedding Cake. It burned well mostly. I had one of the two wicks go out on me a couple of times towards the bottom third of the candle. I nudged the two wicks further apart in the jar and that seemed to take care of the problem.

Your lime scent idea sounds fantastic! I like me some lime scents. Haven't tried Haley's limes though. I like the candles I got even better than the melts so I'd say go for the Haley's 3 layer. The price is unbeatable and tat is fast.

What colors would you choose?

I just finished up my 3 layer candle from Haley's. It was Sinfully Hot, Vaniglia de Madegascar and Wedding Cake. It burned well mostly. I had one of the two wicks go out on me a couple of times towards the bottom third of the candle. I nudged the two wicks further apart in the jar and that seemed to take care of the problem.

Your lime scent idea sounds fantastic! I like me some lime scents. Haven't tried Haley's limes though. I like the candles I got even better than the melts so I'd say go for the Haley's 3 layer. The price is unbeatable and tat is fast.

What colors would you choose?

Thats a good question Jules (on the colors) I was thinking thinking maybe green, then white, then green? I know, a little boring but I haven't decided for sure...

I'm glad you feel happier with the candles versus the melts... the price can't be beat. Aside from the sinfully hot...were the two other scents strong enough to fill your room?

Cheryl

Thats a good question Jules (on the colors) I was thinking thinking maybe green, then white, then green? I know, a little boring but I haven't decided for sure...

I'm glad you feel happier with the candles versus the melts... the price can't be beat. Aside from the sinfully hot...were the two other scents strong enough to fill your room?

Cheryl

The other two scents weren't quite as strong as Sinfully Hot, but it's hard to match cinnamon for scent strength. The Vanilla was the second strongest, followed by the Wedding Cake. All in all, I was pleased with all three.

I like the green/white/green color scheme. Fresh and perfect for spring. I may copycat those colors and get a little something for St. Patrick's Day.

eta: No, I should behave.

The other two scents weren't quite as strong as Sinfully Hot, but it's hard to match cinnamon for scent strength. The Vanilla was the second strongest, followed by the Wedding Cake. All in all, I was pleased with all three.

I like the green/white/green color scheme. Fresh and perfect for spring. I may copycat those colors and get a little something for St. Patrick's Day.

eta: No, I should behave.

I should behave along with you BUT with that price..it's hard to resist! I think those are great colors - very fresh, spring-like, and festive (St. Patrick's Day) GO for it I say!