The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Lemon Scents

I have been melting LOL's Lemon Buttercream. I really like this creamy lemon scent. It reminds me a lot of Whiff and Sniff's Piece O' Pie which I really like as well.

I have tried many lemon scents, but many have a "Pledge" undertone to them (at least to my nose). I have also tried a few Lemon Bundt Cake varieties (various vendors). They have been okay, but I prefer the lemon scents from LOL and Whiff and Sniff I mentioned.

Does anyone have recommendations for lemon scents?

I really like Crosscreek's Lemon Smoothie (her own blend)...it's a really nice lemon/vanilla with a moderate-to-strong throw, and no furniture polish undertones. Another lemon blend that I like is a candle called Old Fashion Lemonade by Corolla Candles. They're a small NC company but they do have a website.

I also love lemon but I agree that it's very hard to find without that oily, hard Pledge note to it.

This is probably my favorite bakery scent...I'm not big on Pucker Lemon type scents, I want some bakery stuff in there as well as the citrus, or creamy like you describe! I have a few on the way from different vendors like Lemon Pound Cake and such, but my two TRIED AND TRUE are

Nene's Lemon Squares

Tuscaderos Iced Lemon Snap Cookies

Yummers... both of 'em.

:lol:

Jewel

This is probably my favorite bakery scent...I'm not big on Pucker Lemon type scents, I want some bakery stuff in there as well as the citrus, or creamy like you describe! I have a few on the way from different vendors like Lemon Pound Cake and such, but my two TRIED AND TRUE are

Nene's Lemon Squares

Tuscaderos Iced Lemon Snap Cookies

Yummers... both of 'em.

Jewel

I will have to try those on my next order... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions... [smilie=th_confused3]

Guest Anonymous

Lemon is my fav all time scent. I pestered Cheryl @ cheryl's candles to find a lemon sugar like Lemod had because she closed. She found two. A fresh type which has a green note than she found sweet lemon sugar..HEAVENLY..sweet authentic squeezed lemon juice with a heap of sugar. Vey sweet yet tart..Probably my favorite lemon. I used to love lemon bundt cake but the cake is abit heavy after trying lemon sugar. Texas Scentsations has also come out with a lemon sugar :lol:

Guest Anonymous

must be something about that lemon pound cake flavoring

I have had several from Our Own Candle Company, and every lemon pound cake has been great :lol:

I second the lemon lavender. It's heavy on the lemon, with no Pledge undertone. I melted one in my MB and it lasted for days.

Guest Anonymous
I have been melting LOL's Lemon Buttercream. I really like this creamy lemon scent. It reminds me a lot of Whiff and Sniff's Piece O' Pie which I really like as well.

I have tried many lemon scents, but many have a "Pledge" undertone to them (at least to my nose). I have also tried a few Lemon Bundt Cake varieties (various vendors). They have been okay, but I prefer the lemon scents from LOL and Whiff and Sniff I mentioned.

I love the Lemon Chiffon from Mookie. Hmmmm....someone has a great lemon pound cake but I can't think of the vendor. Crud. I'll need to look through my stash for one and post back.

I haven't tried the ones you mention above. I love a good lemon bakery scent. Not so much te pledge scents.

The one from Mookie reminds me of a yummy lemon cooler cookie.

I love the Lemon Chiffon from Mookie. Hmmmm....someone has a great lemon pound cake but I can't think of the vendor. Crud. I'll need to look through my stash for one and post back.

I haven't tried the ones you mention above. I love a good lemon bakery scent. Not so much te pledge scents.

The one from Mookie reminds me of a yummy lemon cooler cookie.

I have that Lemon Chiffon from Mookie (just got it). I will have to try it soon... [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Guest Anonymous

I found the other lemon scent I like. lol It's the Lemon Pound Cake Sundae from HoT.

Guest Anonymous

I have on Lemon Lime Vanilla today, and it smells so good!!

I'm going to have to try some of these you all are talking about. I love lemon!

karla

Guest Anonymous

I haven't tried it personally (yet), but someone told me that Nene's Lemon Starburst Martini smells just like the Sweet Lemon Sugar that many of you enjoy. I have an order from Cheryl's on the way, with some of the Sweet Lemon Sugar, and I'm going to try Nene's version in my next order to her. Fun to compare!

Guest Anonymous

I put on Lemon Snap Cookies from Cozy Cottage today that I am loving. Smells more like a pound cake, but definite lemon in it. Not too much. It's delicious.