The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest candlefreak

BEST DOWNY SCENT????

Guest Anonymous

LOL has an awesome Downy Lavender Vanilla tart. She sent me a little mini sample and that little thing scented my entire first floor.

Guest Anonymous

I am so in the minority. The scent type i cannot stand are the laundry detergent ones. Flannel sheets give me a headache no matter who I get it from. Some Downy Lavenders are light and OK but the ones that smell like I dumped a box of laundry detergent all over burn my nasal hairs [smilie=th_OMG]

Apple mango Tango was so strong and lasted for days by Cheryl and some absolutely love that scent. Too strong. I smell laundry detergent when I do laundry, don't want to smell it any other time :cry:

i my order from the candlesource today and the downy is great. everyone that has come in today has made a comment about how fresh it smells in here. i have loved smelling this one all day. it has lasted and it is very strong.

and yes, my nose hairs are irritateD! LOL

I am so in the minority. The scent type i cannot stand are the laundry detergent ones. Flannel sheets give me a headache no matter who I get it from. Some Downy Lavenders are light and OK but the ones that smell like I dumped a box of laundry detergent all over burn my nasal hairs :P

Apple mango Tango was so strong and lasted for days by Cheryl and some absolutely love that scent. Too strong. I smell laundry detergent when I do laundry, don't want to smell it any other time :(

I am exactly the same way, goodgirl, about laundry scents--can't stand them. They make my nose burn. I always find it interesting--the differences in our noses.

Guest Anonymous

I don't like them either. They make me think of laundry. ugh!

Some of my favorite scents are the laundry scents, especially apple mango tango. I do a ton of laundry a week, and actually find it enjoyable because of the great scents detergents and fabric softeners come in now. I love for my house to smell fresh and clean, especially with a house full of little boys. LOL!

actuallly, i found out this weekend after receiving some downy and clothesline fresh fragrance oil and burning both that i love the clothesline fresh much better than the downy! it is soooo strong and fresh.

Guest Anonymous
Some of my favorite scents are the laundry scents, especially apple mango tango. I do a ton of laundry a week, and actually find it enjoyable because of the great scents detergents and fabric softeners come in now. I love for my house to smell fresh and clean, especially with a house full of little boys. LOL!

If you like Apple Mango Tango, try Cheryl's (if you haven't already) it is strong!!!!!!

I went to the site to order some after you mentioned that scent and it looks like she is going to be out of town for a while, but I will be trying it! Thanks!!

Guest Anonymous

On of my favorite clean scents is Sunwashed linen from www.mccarleysgifts.com

Even when the house isn't clean everyone that comes in says wow it smells so clean in here. I have to have it with all of our animals we have. Not one person has ever smelled all my animals!!

:lol:

karla

Guest candlefreak

I have not tried any other Downy scents from other vendors yet, but I have Can Do's Downy on right now and I LOVE it! It is really strong and fresh smelling. I am surprised at how much I like it.