The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Post your favorite fall nature scents here!

Fall scents are my favorite, and I'm so excited my favorite time of year is fast approaching. I love scents that capture the outdoorsy smells of fall. Three of my favorites are YC's versions: Autumn Wreath, Leaves and Woods. Anybody else have any suggestions for scents in this same vein that I shouldn't miss out on this fall?

Jason, I think you'll enjoy Carol's Autumn Magic. She also just added Autumn Wreath but I cannot attest to how it compares to YC's version because my box wont be here until Friday.

I found a large jar of YC Autumn Woods in with my fall accessories cabinet. Forgot all about it. It smells wonderful.

I like CYS - Autumn Song

oooh and Nene's Hayride scent from last year.

I like Yankee's new fall line up a lot...probably too much. Be Thankful and Vanilla Pumpkin are two of my new fall favorites from YC.

Dracula from Dark Candles smells good so far - cold, and for some reason I'm liking the leather scents this fall. What's that all about? Don't answer. :)

Hmmmm, leather? Thanks for the recommendations, though! LLVV, I had Carol's Autumn Magic last year and loved it, although it smelled like a dupe of YC's Autumn Woods to my nose. Can't wait to try her take on Autumn Wreath! Jules, Autumn Song sounds interesting. Is it a woodsy, earthy scent?

Great thread Jason!

Fall scents are my favorite, and this is my first fall here on Candlefind and trying new scents. Up until then I had been a YC girl.

My favorites from Yankee are Macintosh, Spiced Pumpkin, Harvest, Autumn Wreath and Autumn leaves.

I start burning and melting fall on Labor day.

Im looking forward to hearing about all the other great fall scents out there!!

Debbie

Autumn is my favorite time of year. I love many of the pumpkin, apple and harvest scents! YC's Pumpkin Spice has been a staple in our house for years, but I am branching out! CFTKR has great fall samplers.... hmmm, maybe it is time to order one or two of them! :lol:

I really enjoyed my YC Boo candle. Does anyone know if this scent is Spiced Pumpkin renamed?

LLVV

When I went to our YC store, the sales associate told me that Boo was Spiced Pumpkin. I compared them and though I think they are close, Im not positive they are the same.

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I think I need to sniff them both burning before I can say for sure, or we can go with what the sales associate said.

Debbie

I love fall too--it is my favorite! I already put fall/ friendly-type halloween decorations up already and it is still way over 100 here. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] We're in for a heat advisory in Vegas this week. Yuck!

Anyway, last week I was at Homegoods and they had medium Yankee jars for 7.99 each. I got 2 each in Trick or Treat and Cider Spider something or other--cute labels! I found one in Cinn-ister and I love it!

I also like YC Farmers Market, Be Thankful, and Farmhouse Apple.

Spotted Hog-Pumpkin Donuts

Haley's-Pumpkin Crunch Cake, Cinnamon Yum Yums, and Honey Graham Cracker

Can-Do-Amish Spice

GHBT-Amish Quilt

Debbie, I thought the two were similar. Like you said, I'm not 100% sure they are the same but in deed very close.

Carol's Autumn Wreath is an exact dupe of YC's version. I'm not sure how they stack up strength wise because I'm only burned YC's in votive form but the scent is the same.

Guest Anonymous

Full Moon's Autumn Spice is good. It's a woodsy, spicey orange scent.