The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Pink Sugar Blends

Hi everyone,

I am not sure if this thread is posted somewhere else, if it is, then please forgive me... OR

[smilie=th_anyminute]

Anyway, it seems like a lot of us are really enjoying our PS blends lately. Me, myself, I love trying new ones! Who knew PS would blend so nicely with so many scents??

What are your favorites?

So far, my favorites are:

CFTKR Pink Sugared Strawberries

CFTKR Pink Sugared Cupcakes

Can-Do Pink Sugar Cookies

Busy Bees Pink Frosting

Busy Bees Pink Fairy Dust

Haley's Pink Sugar Mrs. Claus Cookies

I am also going to be trying some new ones from Southern Star and Crosscreek this week. I saw someone mentioned Funnel Cake mixed with PS! YUM!

I really LOVE Pink Sugar Noel, but I don't remember which vendor I got this from.....

I like pink sugar blends too.

CYS does some very nice PS blends. Try the Pink Satsuma

Busy Bee will blend PS with lots of different things. I had some wonderful blends last Christmas...Pink Apricot, Pink Peppermint. I wonder how Pink Brulee would be.

Berrie:

I can relate. It was Deana (Crosscreek) who got me hooked. Her Pink Sugar Cake is so wonderful, I can't tell you. I ordered some more of her pink sugar blends this time around too.

I like Southern Star's Pink Sugar and she is making up a blend with her strawberry.

Someone said that Nene's Pink Sugared Strawberries was great. I e-mailed Missy yesterday to see how many I could get in a small priority mail box. They are CHUNKY, so look there.

I like Cleanse Your Soul Pink Sugar and Coral Sugar. I am ordering more of her pink sugar blends too. Look under my CYS at the Sale Section and it states which she told me were the strongest.

AND believe it or not, I got some pink sugar bargain basement stuff from Rosa's and I liked the black cherry pink sugar.

I am getting hooked and everyone who is offering it and having a sale, I am buying to try to find my perfect pink sugar and pink sugar blends.

Oh, also saw on Rosa's, in her regular scent list, more pink sugar blends than I have EVER seen before.

I asked about them too and you can look at that thread.

Oh, forgot, I like CFTRF Pink Sugared Grapefruit AFTER it was sat around for a while. I tried the Pink Sugared Raspberry and I think it needed to soak up the juices as well so waiting to try it again later.

Wow, are we addicted or what???

Cisley

I am jumping on the pink sugared bandwagon! I just got a pink sampler from CFTKR. So far I have tried Pink Sugared Grapefruit (yummy) and Pink sugared Strawberry (another winner!) Still have PS Violets, PS watermelon, PS Marshmellow Ambrosia and PS Cotton Candy. What a nice way to give them a try. Gotta love Carols samplers!!

Debbie

I am a PS nut too [smilie=th_lmao-1] Tried most of the ones mentioned and I adore Carols PS Strawberry!! Can't wait to try Kims!!!

I also love Deanas Pink Sugar too!! Oh and Can Do has a good PS Cookies...yum!!!

DebbieT:

Wow, great going. Let us know how you like each and every one of those CFTKR, ok? I have thought of doing sample bags but by the time I get a box full, there is no room.

Wow, really enjoy any pink sugar junkies posting their likes, dislikes and vendors.

Cisley

Favorite pinks come from-CYS,LOL,CFTKR,Busy Bee,and HoT. I love anything blended with Pink Sugar-as well as the original itself.

If you love it in wax-you'll love it even more in bath and body. Just found a fabulous blend of Pink Sugar and Rockstar from Luna Bleu that is TDF! She also makes tarts and has a huge pink list-I am going to check them out on my next order. If I can remember to order tarts while I am in the "zone" of b/b ordering.

Hey Cat, can you share her site addy..I love Bath and Body PS stuff!! Would love to check her out!! thank you!!!!!

[smilie=th_bighug-1]

I am a Pink Sugar fiend! I love them!!! Deana from Crosscreek also got me into them a long time ago! I love all of her blends!!! She made the funnel cake/PS blend for me, and it's rockin!! She said after the flat rate shipping is over she's gonna add it to the lineup! She's going to call it Pink Sugar Rush! Yummmmm!!!

Cat:

Thanks for the link. I'll have to check her out too. Yipee ~ more pink sugar.

Oh, I ordered a few tarts from Nene's just to try. She had pink sugar and pink sugared cherries. She said the cherries were better than the pink sugared strawberries in her chunkie cups. I also wanted to try her Cotton Candy but overlooked it and ordered something else by mistake so e-maied her to see if I could switch.

Cisley

Ew..................I'm sorry girls. I tried the Pink Sugared Violets from CFTKR and could not stand to be in the room with it. AND I love all Carols goodies.

I also cannot stand Rosa's PS blends. To me they all smell like they are blended with Sugar Cookie NOT Pink Sugar. They have a bakery undertone instead of that pretty PS we are all familiar with. Now I think Rosa has a good product and they don't smell horrible, just not what i think of with PS.

I love Carols PS Watermelon, PS Grapefruit, PS Strawberry and LOVE her PS Spruce, OMG!

All of her PS blends rock except for the PS Violets, but that just ME. I guess I am not a fan of violets.

CYS has the biggest variety of PS blends, but I would use hers in a tealight warmer and not expect much after about 4-6hrs. You will get immediate WONDERFUL scent, just may not last that long. In the electric warmers its kinda steady and light, the throw.

Favorite pinks come from-CYS,LOL,CFTKR,Busy Bee,and HoT. I love anything blended with Pink Sugar-as well as the original itself.

If you love it in wax-you'll love it even more in bath and body. Just found a fabulous blend of Pink Sugar and Rockstar from Luna Bleu that is TDF! She also makes tarts and has a huge pink list-I am going to check them out on my next order. If I can remember to order tarts while I am in the "zone" of b/b ordering.

I melted my Pink Marshmallow Fluff Cake from here last week. I LOVED it. Definitely one of my favorite PS blends so far. And it had a great throw!

Ok, Pink Sugar lovers. If you place an order with Crosscreek and you like your Pink Sugar blends STRONG then you have to try Pink Sugar Rush.

I'm not very good at describing scents but two of her regular size tarts are taking over the back of the house. It's not sweet or sugary it's more perfumey, I guess.

Can anyone help me out with this one???

I like my scents strong but I have to tell you I would not put on 2 again in the back, that's for sure!!!

Cisley

Yay! Glad you like Pink Sugar Rush, it's my baby LOL.

I am burning Pink Crush right now *pinksugar/satsuma it's wonderful!

bbbblazin:

Oh, it's good and it is STRONG. Wow. What is it a mixture of?

I am going to try the Pink Sugar Crush tonight, after we get home.

Cisley

It's the funnel cake/pink sugar blend I requested! I love it!! :-)