The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

The Clackhouse on Etsy

I am glad to be of service. I've picked out a few things I want but I need to fine tune my list.

What? You need to add to your list?

Olive is so sweet taking one for the team!

[smilie=th_anyminute] [smilie=th_107] :lol: :lol:

What are ya getting?? I'd like to have some of those cookie sandwich tarts and those cupcake votives myself! there is no way I would melt them. I am doing better though and am able to melt some prim tarts in other shapes...one step at a time! :lol:

Okay, so I'm a little confused with this Etsy business. I thought all this time that Etsy was a company. But now I think its like an Ebay. Is it a selling spot for handmade items and crafts or what? The stuff from this link is tooooo cute. If I can figure out what it is and what I'm doing, I just might order something!

Oh, and Sorcha, I love your Avatar!!

Okay, so I'm a little confused with this Etsy business. I thought all this time that Etsy was a company. But now I think its like an Ebay. Is it a selling spot for handmade items and crafts or what? The stuff from this link is tooooo cute. If I can figure out what it is and what I'm doing, I just might order something!

Oh, and Sorcha, I love your Avatar!!

sillysmom.... Etsy is awesome.... yes.... for selling handmade. If you have a minute take some time to browse the site. They have all kinds of nice products. I buy frequently from Etsy. I like to support artisans that make handmade products. I have met some really nice people through Etsy. I find the sellers are very passionate about their art.... whether it is candles, bath & body products, jewelry or the many other products sold on Etsy.

http://www.etsy.com/

I wanted everything on the site but decided to just order two samplers:

Everyday Tart Sampler: Baked Apple Pie, Carrot Cake, Cinnamon Buns, Grandma's Kitchen and Snickerdoodle Cookies

Cookies & Cakes Sampler: Birthday Cake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Caramel Coffee Cake, Pink Sugar, and Strawberry Shortcake

I'll let you know when I get them.

sillysmom - Etsy is a terrific place to shop.

Finally got my Clackhouse order. OMG, the cupcakes are sooooo freakin cute. From the strawberry on top, the frosting, and the cake parts, they all smell fantastic separately. Then when you melt them, the smells mingle together into a fabulous vanilla frosted cupcake with strawberry topping. My entire house smelled like a bakery. Hubby loved it too. Definitely a reorder!!!