The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Coffee

We've had this inquiry before, but it's been a while.

I'm looking for some strong coffee scents. I don't always need a super strong scent, but right now I'm looking for something that will do this to me. [smilie=th_aa20]

I want something really heavy on the coffee but not necessarily a straight coffee bean. Maybe a little something extra. And super strong. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

[smilie=th_235F35F32]

Guest Anonymous

Jules, check out Carol's ebay store..she just listed a bunch of new coffee and tea scents...my favorite of hers is Spicy Cup of Joe, Caramel Macchiato and Cafe Vienna..oh, and Caramel Cinnamon Latte is my all-time fave coffee scent. HTH's

Guest scentedstamper

Hi Jules- I totally agree with those who suggest CFTKR! My favorites are Spicy Cup of Joe and Caramel Cinnamon Latte. I also really like Crosscreek Pumpkin Spice Latte, EW Cup of Joe Pumpkin and Caramel Cinnamon Latte , MTT Donut Shop Coffee, BG Spiced Caramel Latte , and it might be discontinued, but LOL Creamed Pumpkin Coffee.

Sheryl

Thanks for the input. I just ordered a coffee sampler from Carol plus a bag of Caramel Cinnamon Latte.

I agree about EW's coffees. I may even have some around here, but I can't find them. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Sweet Surrender on ebay had a great straight up coffee until she changed the oil. I hope she's changed it back because it was good stuff. Also a chocolate/coffee mix was fab.

EW's Coffee with Santa was great and strong.

Nene's Caramel Cinnamon Machiatto (sp) was strong and wonderful.

Nene's Cinnamon Coffee was great too. I want to try her fresh brewed.

Any of those listed from everyone that Carol has should be strong.

Cisley

Guest Anonymous

Cisley, how is that spiced caramel latte from Blue Gecko? I recently ordered from there and loved it...was thinkng of reording...and that one sounds like a good one