The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Where can I find the best Pink (Victoria's Secret) scent?

I am assuming there is a difference between Pink Sugar (Aqualina type) and Pink (Victoria's Secret type). I love the scent of Pink Sugar and the many combos available. However, my daughter received PINK by VS bodyspray for Christmas, and I can't get enough of the scent!

Does anyone know of a vendor that does a good dupe of this?

Thanks!

Thanks so much! I think I'll have to check that one out... Have you tried Candledippers before? I haven't purchased anything from that vendor - at least until now.

Any opinions anyone?

I am a big fan of CD for both melts and B&B. There is a newsletter sale currently, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the codes. Cyn, I'll email you.

Yes-she changed her website so everyone had to re sign up for newsletters and re register for her customer base-it isn't very convenient as it wiped out my history too. Oh well-I probably didn't need a running total of how much money I have spent there anyway! This helps me with my delusions that I haven't spent very much on this habit.

Yes-she changed her website so everyone had to re sign up for newsletters and re register for her customer base-it isn't very convenient as it wiped out my history too. Oh well-I probably didn't need a running total of how much money I have spent there anyway! This helps me with my delusions that I haven't spent very much on this habit.

[smilie=snoopy]

I am on the newsletter list because I just checked, but I didn't receive notice of one. If possible, cold you email me the newsletter privately rather than post it?

Thank you!

So true, Cat.

I'm checking with Cyn to see if we can post the sales info.

I caved for the new Frosted Lime Cupcake soap and a bunch of mini melts in old and new scents. The oval containers sealed the deal for me.

I emailed CD to see about the newsletter. I used to get it too and I haven't gotten anything...

I don't think I'm going to order, but I'm still curious about the sale!