The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Bizzy Bee

This is one company that I haven't tried. I'm curious what these scents are like. Are they light? Also wondering how their double scents are.. :) Of course I need to know! I see the end of the year sale today! I was going to lockdown today, but this sale must be a sign it's not time yet.

:lol:

Hi Heart. I just received a first order from Bizzy B's. I can only just barely resist that sale! I went over for a peek and had 4 candles in my cart before I backed out. I haven't even burned the candles I just got, but what a steal!

I can only tell you cold sniffs which has proved to be very misleading in the past, so I hesitate. I will light the Ocean scented candle right now for my blue and report back about it. I don't have any of the melts.

The coconut milk and pineapple smells divine, and the ocean too. I'm on the fence about the eggnog and gingerbread double, but it's hard to say from the cold sniff. I'll just report back about the ocean scent.

If I weren't on lockdown, I'd be all over that sale.

ETA - I know you like strong scents. These seem light so far, but I only just lit my first one.

ETA - Me again. I've got Ocean Breeze going good now. It smells fresh and wonderful. I love this scent. The throw is in between light and medium for a candle. (stronger than some Yankee's but lighter than a CBV) hth. I know, it's all relative but bottom line - light to med. throw. This one is the smaller jelly jar size.

Guest Anonymous

Hi Heart! :) Bizzy B's was one of the first places I got tarts from, so it's been over a year since I last ordered, but the ones I liked were - eggnog/cinn stick, sugared piecrust/green apple, vanilla/country spice and gourmet sugar cookie. I saw this sale too. :shock: Aw geez. No..no...no... I don't need any more....running fast away from here... :lol: :lol:

Thanks Jules and Sweet. I was just about to check out and having second thoughts about doubling and tripling up on some of these scents. This is just too good of a sale to pass up!

Like I really need another box? :) Getting that Coconut and the pie crust green apple plus some others, and all these gooey caramel scents sound too good! And then there is an embossed leaves plug-in..

Oh no..I need to recalculate not only the cart, but my head too!

:lol:

Heart, I was all over that sale this morning, lol. I am on lockdown too! :lol: The Botanical Nectar double scented candle sounded just too lovely... especially after all of these holiday scents :) I also got some double scented tarts. They got good reviews so I fell confidant That I'll like them.