The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

Best linen scent?

I absolutely love Citrus Linen H2O from Everyday Whims. Really nice, clean smell with a hint of citrus. Not soapy or perfumy.

CFKTR had a really great tart sampler in clean scents, called cleans land and sea with the following scents

CLEAN COTTON

CACTUS AND SEA SALT

SALTY SEA AIR

SAND CASTLE

FREE SPIRIT

CITRUS LINEN H20

SEA BLOSSOM

I've melted them all and boy are they strong and fresh smelling. I burn them on cleaning day :lol:

Both Can Do and Almost Country have wonderful Fresh Linens .Also,Wash Day from Can Do is great fresh scent.Carol's Island Gain and Apple mango tango are also good.

I adore this scent too..and I just found a fabulous one from EW (everyday whims) its Sunwashed Linen, its amazing!! so is her Clean Cotton..both very good and strong too..perfect for me!! I love NeNe's too..she has some really good clean scents!! Good Luck!!

Tarts Cat. I gifted my Mom a tart burner a couple of years ago. She doesn't melt as much as I do, but she does like it.

I ended up adding on to my pending LOL order. I forgot about it and realized it would be good not to pay another shipping charge....I got 3 of each, 2 for my Mom and 1 for me. [smilie=th_balloons]

Clean Crisp Air, Cashmere & Silk, Lilacs & Linen, Flannel Sheets and Downy Vanilla Lavender

I really want to try some of those EW scents, especially Citrus Linen H2O. Maybe she'll have another sale soon and then I'll get some for my Mom too. :lol:

Thanks!!!

Lisa, you could send your mom a newbie sampler from EW. I did that last week and my mom loved it! Riss even included a note that said it was from me.

Lisa, you could send your mom a newbie sampler from EW. I did that last week and my mom loved it! Riss even included a note that said it was from me.

That's a great idea - thank you!