The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
cbgirl

Candles by Victoria fans

I ordered a few of these melts and they were really good. Bahama Mama was one of the strongest tarts I've ever melted. Now I want to re-order more but before I do I want some suggestions on her other strongest scents. Can anyone help me out?

I have a few go-to scent s at CBV. The candles are good and strong too.

Jamaican Vacation

White Shoulders

Lovin Lemon

Jasmine

Theres an Irish one too, clover or something I can't think of the name.

Every scent I have tried has been strong. The holiday scents are listed now too.

I did not like the Rootbeer scent (at all)

Guest stardustgirl

I'm sitting here right now with a small jar candle of Mocha and it throws to a 250 sq ft room quite well.

Cappucino Hazelnut is really strong, as are Lovin' Lemon, Peach Ambrosia, Sugar Cookies, and of course, Mocha. I can't really say any of hers are particularly *weak*, some are lighter but I think that's a reflection of the scent itself. Blueberry seems to be one of those scents that just isn't a powerhouse for anyone, whereas coffees, spices, etc usually pack a punch.

The only one I've tried so far that just couldn't touch the standard I'd compared it to was Amaretto Eggnog. I was hoping it would be da bomb that Aromatique's Amaretto Nog is, but alas... it was not. It was pleasant, but not a love match.

She recently added scent shot samplers if you have a category in mind but not one particular scent. It's a good way to test out things.

I just started buying from her this summer, so have a lot of tarts yet to test. The cold sniff on all of them is potent, and with them being in individual containers I don't worry about them losing or mixing scent while I try them out.