The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
cbgirl

Need help w/ scents from Front Porch fans

Guest Anonymous

I am plotting another Front Porch order but I'm confused about the fall scents. I can't quite tell what difference there is between: Autumn Spice, Cozy Fall Nights, Home, and Potpourri Spice. Also Cider & Stucks and Cinnamon Sticks (though I'm assuming the later is just true ground cinnamon with no fruit?)

If anyone has tried most of these and can help, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to order them all. Well, I guess I DO want to order them all, but I can't :lol:

Also, Spiced Wassail - More for Christmas or good for fall?

Thanks!!

Mom I have tried the spiced wassal. I do remember that it was very strong. I think it could be for fall and Christmas.

Autumn Spice is my new favorite from Front Porch. It reminds me a lot of Amish Harvest. It lasts a full 12 hours in my 25 watt bulb burner and has a great throw. I have Potpourri Spice, but haven't melted it yet. Cozy Fall nights was pretty good. I detected apple in it along with spicy notes. Home I didn't care for. Can't remember exactly what it smelled like, but it was strong and kind of made my throat sore. Haven't tried Cider and Sticks, Cinnamon Sticks or Spiced Wassail.

Mom.......some more good strong ones from Front Porch are Caramel Marmalade Danish,Homemade strudel,mountain lake,Prairie Kitchen (Loved this one),Primitive Gathering,Sweet and Creamy,Vanilla Butter toffey and sage and citrus. These are very unique and very strong IMO. Happy shopping!!