The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Sensual by Gold Canyon

I'm looking for these scents mixed together. (Sandalwood, Ylang Ylang and Jasmine) I had a candle once that had these together from GC, and it smelled so good! Does anyone know where I could find something similiar? I want to get it in a tart. Please let me know. Thanks so much! (oh, and if I posted this in the wrong area before, I apologize...I didn't see this inquiry area until just now.)

tiffany

Tiffany, I don't know about those scents already made up together, but a couple of the vendors will do custom blends. I know Cheryl's Candles and Gifts will do a blend of 2 in her Rocky Mountain cups - perhaps you could ask her (or the others) if 3 is possible?

Busy Bee candles is another vendor who says on their home page that they love a challenge and will try to create a hard to find scent.

Holly at HoT may even do that and is offering some custom blends.

I can't think of anything premade with that combination but it sounds awesome.

Tiffany - I have been thinking about this combo! Iif you get the blend made, let us know. I would love to try it!

Sandy from Tuscadero's is going to try making something up. I can't WAIT! She's so awesome. If it works, I think she'll have a huge seller on her hands. It's one of my faves.

Since you posted this inquiry, I've kind of kept an eye out for these notes combined somewhere.

I found one from CYS that has these notes but with others mixed in.

Here's their description:

Eiderdown (CYS Exclusive) - A beautiful, powdery, ultra-feminine blend of lily of the valley, bergamot, jasmine, violet and ylang ylang. Bottom notes are composed of musk, vanilla and sandalwood

She also does custom scents but I haven't tried any customs there yet.

Good luck. Let us know how your Tusc. custom turns out.