The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Mookie Doodle

There are so many scents to choose from! I've been chatting with Jennifer today -- she is super sweet! -- so she gave me some suggestions. However, I am wondering what are some of your favorites? I will probably order a few summery scents, otherwise most will be for the Fall. I love bakery and vanillas. Nothing very spicy though.

She is the queen of bakery scents! I'm testing a bunch of her new blends, and they are amazing. So far, I've tried grape pop rocks, purple clouds, rootbeer cupcakes, and such a girly girl. The others I have smell great cold, but I haven't melted them yet. I don't think you can go wrong with any of them!

I can see that! There really are so many delish sounding blends. Have you tried her soy or palm wax? Do you get a good throw? I am very excited about this company!

I can see that! There really are so many delish sounding blends. Have you tried her soy or palm wax? Do you get a good throw? I am very excited about this company!

I have both palm and soy, and both have a great throw. I've been thrilled with the scents I've tried so far.

Hmmm, ok...wonder why this got moved when I see the same types of posts over in the melting section? I thought I was losing it.

Jennifer is going to send samples in palm wax since I mentioned I had trouble getting that type of wax out of my burner.

I am melting Mookie Doodle Fruit Loops today... this is a good one... nice throw and sweet fruit scent... just like the cereal!

If you like lavender... her version is very nice (as well as the lavender vanilla)... I see she is expanding her scent line... many new scents to choose from... [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]