The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Doe

Carmel apple

Guest Doe

Who has the best? I have tried Nene's but my kids say all they smell is syrup.

Maximum Scented's Caramel Apple is one that never dies! Just as an experiment, I saved the melted wax 3 different ways, and the scent is still very strong and usable. I haven't tried a ton of vendors in this scent since I'm not a big apple fan, but I mainly ordered it because it was listed as being one of their strongest scents, and I love stong over-powering scents. It was a good way for me to test their product.

I'm sure there are other good ones out there, but if you want a strong one, I assure you you won't be disappointed!

CFTKR and Crosscreek have the most realistic ones I've smelled, particularly CFTKR. I love the way Bridgewater's Caramel Apple smells too, and it's super strong! I'd buy Bridgewater's version more often but it triggered a migraine once - not sure why - and I don't want to go there again.