The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

Pumpkin

Guest Anonymous

I would love to find a pumpkin scent that smells like real pumpkin bread....A little brown sugar, some pecans, pumpkin pie spice, ginger.

Anyone got any recs? I've been disappointed with what I've tried because many of the scents are just plain pumpkin or don't smell "authentic". We take our pumpkin bread seriously around here! [smilie=th_thsignA]

Have you tried Tyler's Pumpkin Spice? I burned the candle at Thanksgiving and it smelled like a pumpkin spice bread throughout my house.I bought it locally, but I did a web search, and there are several sites where you can purchase if interested. I don't know if you can get it this time of the year in melts.

Guest Anonymous

Tana, I love pumpkin! Always check out the pumpkins when trying new vendors.

ITA w/jerseymom, Can-Do has great ones, especially like her baked pumpkin. YUM!!

Here's some others I really liked:

Crosscreek: pmpkn creme brulee, pmpkn log, pmpkn fudge

CFTKR: Pmpkn cheesecake, Pmpkn nutmeg cake, Pmpkn bread,

K's Kreations: Pmpkn crunch cake (quite a few vendors carry this one - yummylicious!)

Bella's: No spice pmpkn pie

Aromasoy/Grazia: Caramel pecan pmpkn cheesecake

CBV: Pmpkn eggnog, Pmpkn cheesecake

Brown Bag: Homemade pmpkn pie

Tuscaderos: Pmpkn cookies

And there are more I haven't tried.... :shock: ...but give me time!!! lol [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Some vendors only put pumpkins on in the fall - so make sure to check them later.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks so much for the recommendations! I'm drooling over the pumpkin eggnog and pumpkin cheesecake!!

Actually, I found the best pumpkin I've ever tried in today's Soy Lovely package: Pumpkin Souffle! It is pumpkin bread like I wanted, but souffle makes it "fancy", I think. Really nice of her to put that particular one in as a free sample melt.

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJackie_vi7]