The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DesertRose

Tart Lime

I just love the tart fruit scents during the summer months! Has anyone found a really good tart lime? Most of the limes that I have found come in combo scents and are very good, but I'd love to find a straight extremely tart lime. LOL's Limonade is the only one I have found so far that comes close (it really is great). Any other suggestions? [smilie=th_sHellobar]

Guest scentedstamper

Hi Heart! I like lime scents, but am very particular. Several of the ones forum members rave about have a very unpleasant odor that I can't tolerate. I haven't given up though! Here are 3 that I have found to be nice- two from CD, Agave Lime (also like this in B&:lol: and Cactus Lime Sugar. Blended scents, yes, but the lime is prominent , imo. Another is a candle from Gold Canyon in Ginger Lime. A very smooth lime . Both my family and I just love this one and I think the Agave Lime is fairly similar. HTH!

Sheryl

Hi Heart

I received sample form CYS in Breeze in the Keys hand cream and pretty tart lime is all what I can smell with very slight coconut, but it is very heavy on lime.

It is the truest and tartest lime scent I found so far.

Breeze in the Keys (CYS Exclusive) - Tart citrus blend of lime, oranges and grapefruit with coconut and sea breezes