The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

I'm looking for *Chestnut and Brown Sugar*

Hi, Cindy! I've heard good things about Texas Scentsations' Chestnuts & Brown Sugar, though I personally haven't tried it. The customer service here is really good, too, if you haven't purchased from this company yet. I hope this helps and good luck!

Thanks so much Send! I've also heard the same thing but thought I would check with you guys before I ordered. I love that scent!!

Guest Anonymous

Texas Scentsations has the strongest and best Chestnuts and Brown Sugar. The scent fills my whole downstairs and most of my upstairs. Absolutely wonderful!!! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Guest Anonymous

I haven't tried TS yet but CFTKR has an awesome one. She has the best bakery scents! She sent it as a freebie & I keep going back. Her sugar sampler is great.

Guest Anonymous

Tx Scentsations I absolutely agree has a wonderful chestnuts & brown sugar.

Guest Anonymous

Nene's has a candied chesnut that is superb! It is a different name, but I think it's pretty much the same. Her melts are strong, customer service is fabulous, and the fragrances are long lasting.

Bella's has a Brown Sugar Chestnet that is really good, but I did not appreciate her lousy packing and customer service. My package from her was leaky and sloppily packed. When I politely emailed her, letting her know how my package arrived, the tone of her reply told me that she really wasn't too concerned. That's sad, because it was a good-sized order, my first tart order with any company, and my last with hers. I mention her tarts because a lot of people have had good experience with her company, and I absolutely cannot say anything bad about the product, regardless of the service I received.