The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Juletones

Colonial Clear Skies scent

Colonial Candles is discontinuing their Clear Skies scent, which is one of that I really like.

Has anyone seen this scent in an oval jar at places like TJ Maxx or Ross? Help. I'd like to get one or two but at clearance price. You know what I mean?

Hi Jules.....I was browsing on tartburners.com and noticed they have the Colonial Clear Skies candle in the smaller size,however it was not on sale,the price was 15.99 :shock:

I'm not sure if you have a Marshall's-Home Goods store near you,but the one close to me always has alot of discontinued candles both from YC and colonial

Thank you. I just checked candlestomydoor and didn't see this particular scent, but I saw several other scents and brands that were of interest. Bookmarked it for later. :P

I think we have a Marshalls but I don't know if it is a Home Goods store. I think it's all clothes. I may have to go for a drive around town and see what I can see.

I saw a LOT of Colonial Candles at the huge TJ Maxx in Chelsea.

I was going to get Sea Glass but then changed my mind. I think they were for either $12 or 15, the big oval jars.

I got there also bunch of original Pink Sugar bath& body stuff, scrub, body oil, bath jelly for $3 each and some Chocolovers B&B for $3 and also EDT for like $7!!!!!! That's cheaper then dupes. :P

Thank you. I just checked candlestomydoor and didn't see this particular scent, but I saw several other scents and brands that were of interest. Bookmarked it for later. :P

I think we have a Marshalls but I don't know if it is a Home Goods store. I think it's all clothes. I may have to go for a drive around town and see what I can see.

Marshalls is like TJ Maxx, has small home section.

Home Goods is a different store, it's home stuff only. I think they are all owed by the same company.