The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Best/Srongest "Fresh Cut Grass" scent???

Ok, so I'm searching for a nice, strong version of the Fresh Cut Grass scent. Who have you tried that you REALLY liked, and would recommend?

I've tried some, but have not had much luck on strength. The scent seems weak. I'm kind of thinking that it's just a light scent to begin with, but am looking forward to hearing what you all think.

Have you tried Crosscreek's Fresh Cut Grass? I haven't tried it yet, but it may be a good one. Deanna is good with duplicating scents like this one! I'm going to give it a try even though it isn't one of my favorite scents. :P

I'm going to be trying that soon, I think that's a new scent that she just recently got. I'm just really looking for a good, strong scent from somewhere. By the way, Deanna is really good. I love her Hayride scent for the fall :lol: