The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Pink Jasmine Petals

All I can think of to try would be CYS. She does custom scents. You could try a Pink Sugar and Jasmine blend, but I don't know if those are the notes of your scent.

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll give MCS a try, I've been wanting to check out her products.

I forgot about CYS doing custom scents! I've been mixing B&BW aromatherapy lavender and tranquil mint to get the lavender mint I need, and I desperately need a body mist in this scent. I'll see what she says about Pink Jasmine Petals too. I went to look at the Nene's site to see what notes were in the scent, and of course she's not carrying it anymore. It's like the kiss of death whenever I fall in love with a fragrance.

I'm futzing around on Nene's site right now. I just did a search for Pink Jasmine Petals. She might not carry it anymore, but the description is still there!

Pink Jasmine Petals~Fresh type

A delicate blend of jasmine petals intertwined with sweet woods, blood oranges and a fragrant blend of white lilac, magnolia, peony, freesia and tiare flowers kissed by peaches and marshmallows. Just beautiful!

HTH!

eta: I'm still futzing around on Nene's. I guess it came up when I searched because she is still carrying it. It's in the "Duplications" section on page 4.

Thanks Lisa! How lame am I that I couldn't find it when it was right there? I really did search for it. It was probably just because I was exceedingly tired and under a lot of stress lately. Yeah, let's go with that...

I ordered a lotion and body spray in Pink Jasmine from MCS to try it out. It looks like MMU carries this scent also, but don't quote me on that. I'm obviously not reliable.