The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Best Grapefruit or wine scents

Candledippers has two very strong grapefruits that are yummy-

Simply Irresistible-Grapefruit and Vanilla

Ruby Red Grapefruit-which is a straightforward Texas Red Grapefruit

If you are looking for a pink grapefruit-Get Whipped has that one and it is fabulous!

Guest Anonymous

Thank You all for your replies. I will check out the companies and scents you suggested. I checked everyday whims and see they are closed and to re open in the next couple of weeks. I'll check back with them later and go check the others out for the time being :P

Sicilian Merlot is devine!!!! I need to order more of those!

I just tried her Pink Pucker yesterday and it was strong!!! That baby lasted a long time and had a great grapefruity citrus sweet scent!!

Guest Anonymous

Thank you to all who responded. I have put orders in to Everyday Whims, Candledippers and Angel Made Scents. I'll let you all know what my favorites are [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Guest Anonymous

Best Grapefruit I've tried is Candles By Carol with Sugarcane & Grapefruit. Smells like I just cut one in half and sprinkled sugar on it. Yummm. Next same company with Sea Island Grapefruit another yum.

My just arrived order from AMS has a Cabernet that I think I love [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

I'll keep trying the rest of my recently arrived stash here and see which my favorits will be.