The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts Question

You're welcome. [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

I haven't melted many yet. I just recently got some florals but I put them up 'till springtime. The one I just weighed is Cracklin Birch which I forgot that I ordered. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] I'll put it on tonight just for kicks and report back.

I'd like to hear everyone else's faves too.

I love GHBT's and melt them often. I love cracklin birch, sweetheart roses, celtic moonspice, dragon's blood, amish quilt, lavender apple (got that one going right now) and cinnamon stix. Gosh...there's so many other good ones. I find them to be really strong too. Also love her angel food cake and 7-up pound cake!

I have to agree with Anabasset - the scent throw on most of the ones I've tried is quite good but doesn't last as long as some others, with an average 4-6 hours in a 24W combo melter. That's fine with me, though, because I like to change them out frequently. For the price and throw, I think they're a good buy and have bought LOTS of them.

Particular favorites are:

Cracklin' Birch

Autumn Woods

Pineapple Paprika

Winter Garden

Alaskan Wilderness

I've recently ordered tons of Spring/Summer scents but haven't tried them yet. Overall, great customer service, fast TAT, large selection, great prices, good product - yep, I like 'em!