The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

Grandpa's Pipe

Hello Ladies.....My daughter mentioned to me that she would love to have a candle in a pipe fragrance. I went to Google and found a scent called Grandpa's Pipe which is a cherrywood blend. Has anyone ever tried this scent and if so, which website would be the best to buy a candle or tarts from? Thanks for your time.......Clawbell

I'm not sure about that particular scent but I just recently tried a scent from HoT called Smoke Shop that had a very nice smell.

It reminded me of an old Yankee Candle scent called Autumn Lodge which, in turn, reminded me of my Father-in-Law's pipe tobacco. Minus the headache.

by the way, Welcome to the board.

:)

Guest Anonymous

Thank you for your kind Welcome, Jules and for the info. I'll Google Autumn Lodge and see what I can find.

Prim Pantry also has this scent as well as Country Heart Candles.

You can also email Donna at Busy Bee as they love to do custom scents! They do fabulous scents!!!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks Cat and Olive. There's a Hobby Lobby about 20 minutes from me so I'll be sure to check that out along with the websites Cat mentioned......