How to play:
* Locate a scent that has one or more of the following spices listed in the scent description: cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, allspice, sage, or
. The spice must be listed in the actual scent description, not just the name of the scent. (Also note: Gingerbread is not the same as Ginger for this game.)
* Please post the scent AND the scent description, along with the name of the vendor. If your entry is a scent from a Spotted Hog, you will gain 3 extra entries for each one.
* If your chosen scent has more than one of the listed spices, you will gain extra entries! (Example: If you used this scent from Angie’s – Harvest Thyme ~ All the smells of fall! From the falling leaves to the scents of cinnamon, cloves & baking goodies! – you would gain TWO entries into the contest.)* Vendors may be for candles or bath/body.
* Vendors may be repeated, but scents from the same vendor may not. For example, if Harvest Thyme was listed from Angie’s on Day 2, that specific scent could not be repeated for the remainder of the game. But Grandma’s Kitchen (All the wonderful smells of grannys kitchen, from apple pies, cinnamon, spices and other yummy goodies!) from Angie’s could still be used.
* You cannot post directly behind yourself. This means there must be at least one other person’s response after yours before you can post again.
* Each eligible post will count as one entry into the contest. You may gain additional entries as mentioned above. The winner(s) will then be selected using Random.org
* Make sure to post the scent description with your entry so we can accurately count entries.