To Our Customers,
Our shop is finally reopening after a hiatus with the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. We needed restructure our policies and procedures for the safety of our team and our customers. We also took the time to change how our surplus boxes are selected and shipped.
We are following the CDC’s recommended guidelines to keep our team members and customers safe.
- Scented surplus items are individually sanitized and disinfected prior to storing in our inventory room.
- All surfaces in our inventory room have been sanitized and disinfected, using guidelines recommended by the CDC. The surfaces are regularly sanitized on an ongoing basis.
- Only one of our team members has been assigned with access to the inventory room to select items, package boxes, and make shipments. While this helps minimize risks, it may cause some delays in shipments. We do apologize for this, but this is our best option for the time being.
- All team members go through routine temperature checks and a series of attestation questions prior to entering the building and our workspace. We all wear face masks.
- No members of the public are currently allowed into our building or workspace.
Most importantly, we want to let you know that we take the health of our team and of our customers very seriously. We are only reopening our store after we were doing all that we could do to keep everyone safe.
If you have specific questions not addressed here, please reach out to us.
We look forward to your continued business –
The Candlefind Team