A Note From Candlefind
The Red Currant Cider candle from Colonial Candle is a bright, cheery scent that is perfect for the holidays. The tart scent of red currant gives way to a spicy cider and just a bit of woody earthiness, with the resulting blend pure bliss. This is a moderately strong fragrance that burns evenly and did not give us any nasty black soot. The red colored wax is the perfect finishing touch!
Photo Gallery: Red Currant Cider Candle
- Red Currant Cider is a part of the Holiday Traditions Collection from Colonial Candle. They describe this collection as: Happy Holidays! Introduce new fragrances to your holiday season with the Holiday Traditions collection.
- More on the collection: Bring the joyful winter season home with the festive Holiday Traditions collection by Colonial Candle. Drawing inspiration from traditional holiday elements through the years, the labels reflect iconic holiday graphics. Updated yet classic holiday fragrances of balsam, red currants and cashmere leap from the jar to fill your home with festive aromas.
- Fragrance Notes: Top Notes: Pomegranate,Red Currant, Plum, Black Raspberry | Middle Notes: Crushed Peppercorn, Clove Bud, Cinnamon, White Floral | Base Notes: Patchouli, Cedarwood, Incense, Amber, Musks
- Additional scent description: A fruity winter fragrance that will immediately add a touch of holiday cheer to your home. Notes of pomegranate and clove bud blend with spicy peppercorn. This fruity yet spiced fragrance is a holiday standout!
- Additional scent description: DELICIOUS | Your favorite winter fruits blend together with cinnamon and cedarwood to create a unique holiday fragrance. Zesty pomegranate and red currant are paired seamlessly with spicy crushed peppercorn. This fragrance is the perfect addition to your holiday traditions!
- Additional scent description: ZEST | This fragrance is infused with holiday fruits and soothing spices, the aroma is a fresh spin on the deliciously classic holiday spritz.
Looking For This Candle?
We know sometimes candle scents are removed and are no longer available. Have no fear! Consider 3rd party sellers that may have just the candle you’re looking for! Our guide to buying candles on secondary or tertiary markets will help you in your search.