Hello, Candlefinders! Effective immediately, we are moving our changing our giveaway day to Mondays only. While we won’t be able to give away free stuff every Monday, we do think having a set day will help streamline our processes and make sure we are presenting you with some of the best prize packages to win. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we weren’t able to promote this last giveaway so we are doing a re-run: We are hosting another giveaway from Mowhawk Valley Trading Company & friends (Crooked Brook and Fort Schuyler). See what they have to say about the giveaway below…
From Mohawk Valley Trading Company
Many of you who are reading this might know a woman who is a size 12 or 14 and wears a lab coat so this is a giveaway you might want to enter!
Since 1989 Crooked Brook has designed and manufactured lab coats for some of the world’s most recognized science, engineering, technology, medical & healthcare professionals in their fields. All Crooked Brook branded garments and accessories are made to order in the USA, and can be personalized with your choice of fabric, pockets, buttons, piping and embroidery.
Although all Crooked Brook lab coats are made to order, they have various styles and sizes that were not made according to the customer’s specifications or it may have a slight imperfection. These are the men’s and women’s lab coats that Crooked Brook is offering as giveaways.
Crooked Brook lab coat prices start at $85 and go up to well over $200, and with some of the ones we are giving away, there is absolutely nothing wrong other than it is not what the customer ordered.
For example; a size 6 lab coat was made instead of a size 16, or it was made with a notch collar instead of a peak collar or Petti Point Pique instead of Birdseye Pique.
In the case of these two, size 14 women’s lab coats for this giveaway; they are fit samples and there are no irregularities.
Although these lab coats are size 14, there are enough seams so they can be opened up and altered to more of a custom fit or a smaller size. For questions regarding size, please refer to Crooked Brook’s size chart or contact them at 315-733-1992.
While offering specific sized lab coats may appear to be a negative, it is not much of an issue since each lab coat giveaway will feature a different size and style.
As a bonus to this giveaway:
- Mohawk Valley Trading is throwing in four votive beeswax candles.
- Fort Schuyler is adding one, carved soapstone votive-tea light candle holder.
There is no cost to enter and the winner will receive a prize package consisting of:
- One, Crooked Brook women’s lab coat, size-14, in Winter White 100% cotton gabardine fabric, with a notched collar, underarm gusset, two front hip on-seam pockets, and 4-hole pearlized buttons. No irregularities, valued at $135.00.
- One, Crooked Brook women’s lab coat, size-14, in White 100% cotton denim fabric, with a notched collar, two front hip on-seam pockets, and 4-hole pearlized buttons. No irregularities, valued at $125.00.
- Four, 100% pure beeswax votive candles valued at $24.00.
- One, carved soapstone votive-tea light candle holder valued at $10.00.
Total value of this prize pack $294.00
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be 18 years of age or older to enter.
- Crooked Brook will ship the prize to the winner within 30 days of contest end.
- Physical address required for shipping; no PO boxes, US recipients only residing in one of the 48 contiguous states.
How To Enter To Win
- Please note the terms & conditions outlined from the sponsor as listed above.
- Comment below and tell us: Would this lab coat be for you or someone else?
- Are you a newsletter subscriber? Tell us for a bonus entry!
- Join our Candlefind Insider Group for another bonus entry. Be sure to post back here to let us know.
- You can also enter on our Facebook page. Drop a comment on that post for an additional chance to win.
- One entry per person, with bonus entries as outlined.
- Giveaway ends on March 27, 2020, at 11:59PM CST.
- The winner will be chosen no later than March 29, 2020, by using Random.org.
- The winner must respond to the winning email within 3 calendar days or another winner will be selected.
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through one of them and make a purchase, Candlefind or its sponsor may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. It is your ongoing support that helps make Candlefind successful, and for that we are thankful.