We are always thinking of excuses…I mean, reasons…to buy more candles, and what better day than February 24th, World Bartender Appreciation Day? Think about it…these thankless souls fill our glasses (often repetitively) while putting on their listening ears and empathizing with our latest inner turmoils. If that doesn’t deserve a candle, then what does? And while they may not be able to light it up right in front of you at the bar, at least you can go to sleep at night knowing you made a bartender’s life just a little bit brighter. We’ve got some suggestions right here for you!
- Candleberry Hot Maple Toddy: Candleberry carries several booze-inspired candles, but Hot Maple Toddy is one of the best. It is strong and, well, intoxicating.
- Highland Bluff Books & Booze: I’ve never seen a selection of appropriate reading material at our local bars, but here’s your chance to show your bartender pal you’ve got more than booze on the brain.
- Rewined Margarita: The classic style recycled wine bottles from Rewined are chic and classy, but we are loving on these cocktail candle versions. Pass Margarita to your bartender and a package of salt.
- Manly Indulgence Last Call: Every bartender can appreciate the words “last call,” so memorialize that thought in candle form. Manly Indulgence is a line from Colonial Candle, so you know that it is top-notch.
- Shanti Creations Zero Waste: Show that you care AND you’re responsible by gifting this zero waste candle kit from Shanti Creations. Once they are done burning the candle, they have a cocktail shaker staring back at them.
- Wixology Mint Julip: Fellow Southerners rejoice, as you can gift this mint julip candle to your favorite bartender that serves yours up so strong.
We’ve just covered the tip of the iceberg, as there are numerous boozy options out there in our candle world. If you’ve already had a few too many, just whip out our handy dandy guide and order your bartender pal a candle or two. In the morning you’ll remember that they thanked you for it!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that if you click through one of them and make a purchase, Candlefind may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you. It is your ongoing support that helps make Candlefind successful, and for that we are thankful.