The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anonymous

hello

Guest Anonymous

Hello

I am new to the forum . I live in Arizona , i am a nurse and a single mom of 2 kids ages 14 and 7 . I love candles and also melts and i am glad to finally find a group of people who are crazy about them like i am !

Guest Anonymous

[smilie=th_sHellobar] triple A!!

Get ready to be 'inspired' to buy more....more.....more!! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Guest Anonymous

Nice to meet you too !!! I live in Glendale AZ . Where are you at ? I am so excited to have friends who actually want to hear about my candle addiction !!

Guest Anonymous

Hello! Glad to have you here.....There are a few of us on here now in Arizona (I'm in Phoenix now, grew up in Tucson). You'll enjoy it here!

Nice to meet you too !!! I live in Glendale AZ . Where are you at ? I am so excited to have friends who actually want to hear about my candle addiction !!

Hi Triple A! I am in Phoenix. I'm actually friends with Momuvtwo (Jen) IRL. She introduced me to melts & tarts, and once I tried them, I was hooked! LOL

What are you doing to keep cool in this heat? I love summertime, so it doesn't bother me. Nice to meet you!

Guest Anonymous

Thanks ! I am so glad to meet you guys .. especially fellow Arizonians ! You all are so very nice !! It is so darn HOT ! Can't seem to keep cool ! My air conditioner went out about 2 weeks ago - Can you believe it !! Got it fixed , but i know i have a problem when i was most worried about my candles and tarts melting !! Ha! Ha!

Guest stardustgirl
but i know i have a problem when i was most worried about my candles and tarts melting !! Ha! Ha!

LOL! Nah, you don't have a problem... involuntary melting of tarts and candles IS a problem. Hee hee...

Welcome! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]