The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

December 2011 Contest

Please post any questions about the game in the Announcement thread. I'm going to go back through this evening and delete any non-entry posts. I'll take care of that after my Sunday School Christmas party though.

Please do not edit your posts. Once you post your answer, let that one be it for you until you're eligible to post again. Starting 12/07 any edited posts will be disqualified. Sorry guys, but verifying original/edited posts with date/time stamps is just too labor intensive for this gal.

Please include links with your answers. I didn't ask this originally, but it does make verifying the answers a lot easier!

Thanks and carry on!

Day 3: What scent can I buy that includes Santa's name in either the scent title or description? Please include the scent name/description and vendor with link.

No duplication of scent names today. A vendor may carry more than one scent that qualifies and it's OK to repeat that vendor name today.

Please remember - as of today, edited posts will be disqualified.