The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind

December 2011 Contest

This is our contest game for the month of December. This game will be open for twelve days: December 5-16.

How to play:

* Each day, I will ask a specific question.

* Simply post an answer to the question to gain one entry into the contest.

* There must not be any duplication during the day. When I post the question of the day, I will specify what counts as a duplication for that day. This may change from day to day, so please be sure to read that information to avoid being disqualified for the day.

* Vendors may be for candles or bath/body.

* You cannot post directly behind yourself. This means there must be at least one other person's response after yours before you can post again. Otherwise, you can enter as many times as you like.

* This will be a random draw. You will gain one entry for each qualifying post you make. The more entries you make, the greater your chance of winning! But it only takes one entry to win...your name could still be drawn, so join in the fun! The winners will be chosen using Random.org. We will have a Grand Prize Winner, a First Runner Up and a Second Runner Up.

* Remember, to be eligible, you must be an active forum member. Active members are those who have at least three posts on the forum per month. For the purposes of this game, your three qualifying posts must be somewhere in the forum other than the Game Room.

* Contest ends December 16, 2011 at 11:59 PM CST.

If you have any questions, please post them in the Announcement thread where the prize packages are outlined. That will leave this thread open for game entries only.

Good luck to everyone!

Day 1: Who carries these two scents: Hansel & Gretel's House AND a gingerbread scent? The gingerbread scent can be a blend.

No duplication of vendor names today.

Sugar Tree Candle Company

Day 1: Who carries these two scents: Hansel & Gretel's House AND a gingerbread scent? The gingerbread scent can be a blend.

No duplication of vendor names today.

I think it means that if someone has already mentioned a specific vendor, it can't be used again, e.g. You've mentioned Haley's, so Haley's cant be used again for today's question.

www.thescentshop.com.au

Cozy Cottage Scents

http://cozycottagesc...d-Boys-Sack.htm

The no duplicating I get, it's this that's confusing me:

"When I post the question of the day, I will specify what counts as a duplication for that day. This may change from day to day, so please be sure to read that information to avoid being disqualified for the day. "