The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Thank you all for the get well wishes! [smilie=thank_you] My nose got a little better throughout the day, now just tired and ending the day with Mint Chocolate from Slatkin and Almond Vanilla from Pure Integrity

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hello everyone! Hope all is well! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Christmas Past-CFKTR

Christmas Wreath-YC

Candles

Balsam & Cedar-YC

Home For the Holidays-YC

Ruby Red Holly Berries-For Everybody

Havana-Archipelago Botanicals

I am still working my way through some fall scents, so Autumn's Bounty from Candle Dippers melted here today.

I hope the party was great, Michele!

DH and I are up late, so I'll just call this a Sunday morning post...

Christy - Again? How often has it gone off? I think I might have to do this ----> [smilie=bagover]

Sweet, our apartment complex is notorious for bad plumbing. We've had the water shut off a few times over the past several months. It's helpful if we can at least get some warning, but this time there was none because it was an emergency. Anyway, water was back a few hours later, but too late for me to shower before my internship. Oh well. (We had bottled water left over from Hurricane Irene that needed to get used anyway.)

My latest scents have been EW Oh Christmas Tree (died quickly), AMS Christmas Splendor (not a favorite), and LSC Mint Angel (much better). I also finished TWO little 8 oz candles the other day. Great feeling. As for tarts, my few Christmas scents are going fast. TBG package (estimated to arrive Monday) can't come soon enough. At this rate I may have to work in some autumn scents to make ends meet. (Still have way too many of those.)

GOOD MORNING

Working on a list here, DD and I are hitting the stores whenever she gets her butt up (she set her clock for 6:45, I wanna be on the road at 7)

I am melting the last of my Autumn Fields by CFTKR, which was melting all day yesterday but still smelling great when I re-warmed it this morning

Not very Christmas-shopping-inspiring (no scent in the WORLD is gonna do that for me! lol) but I love this scent so much, I won't throw it away until it's stone-cold dead.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, everyone!

Off to do the Santa thang - -

emoticon-anime-057.gif

believe1.jpg

Good Morning and happy Sunday! It is beautiful and sunny here this morning, but cold! Expecting a high of 36 degrees here today...not bad. DH wants to finish the ice rink and get it filled today. He made the sides higher this year so when they shoot pucks they will stay in rather than going out into the snow and then we have to find them in the spring!!

I am melting a nice tart from Shady Mountain...Country Spice...love it! A sweet CF friend sent this to me and I am so grateful.

Oh yeah, anyone want a cat? Twice in the last week, my dearTiger has p**ped in the living room!!!! rollingpin.gif He is only 2 years old, so I have no idea why he is doing this. His litter box is clean! I shampooed the living room carpeting last night and I am hoping he stops this behavior. He doesn't appear to be ill and he already has to eat special food for "urinary health". Anyhow, I am not happy with him at all. Any ideas on what is going on??

Laurie, good luck on your shopping....I am not a huge fan of shopping at this time of year either. On-line shopping works for me!smilie008.gif

Hi sweet&spicy! How ya doin' girlie? wink1.gif

Okay, I've got to get going...DS#2 has a hockey game at 11:45 and then a scrimmage after that. We are still working on his scrapbook and making good progress...thanks Maggie for the encouragement!

Have a great Sunday and happy melting! santadance.gif

Good Morning wow 2 weeks until Christmas really need to get my shopping done. Today i am melting old fashion Christmas from sniff my tarts that is the new name for delightful incense.

have a great day all.

Oh yeah, anyone want a cat? He doesn't appear to be ill and he already has to eat special food for "urinary health". Anyhow, I am not happy with him at all. Any ideas on what is going on??

Hi Aria! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I've gone thru that with a cat, too. Very frustrating! [smilie=th_ANGRY_10] Has he had anything happen lately to really stress him? That could be one cause. And if he's on 'urinary health' food, does he have problems in that area? Male cats especially are prone to urinary problems and have to be watched for that. If he gets a urinary tract infection and obstructs, has to go to the vet pronto cuz that can very serious, sometimes even fatal in a very short time period. Don't want to scare you, just be aware. Has he been neutered? Does he know Santa Paws knows who's naughty and nice....? [smilie=th_foolish1] BTW - I recognize your 'believe' sign from Polar Express - luv that movie!

I'm doing a repeat of last weekend's scent combo - melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso and burning Slatkin's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts. Awesome!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning all! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Count me in as one who NEEDS to get out to get some shopping done! I am running out of time... [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I am definitely heading to the outlets this week! I'm not a good shopper at all, so it will be painful! [smilie=th_fear8]

This morning melting:

Mistletoe Moments from Shorties

Burning:

Merry Christmas from YC

Holiday Home Sweet Home from YC

Sparkling Pine from YC

Hi All-

My party was a success! We all had a very nice time. My parents are coming for leftovers today.

Right now I am melting CCCC Vanilla Pine Cones and LOL Sugared Pink Pointsettas.

Oh yeah, anyone want a cat? Twice in the last week, my dearTiger has p**ped in the living room!!!! rollingpin.gif He is only 2 years old, so I have no idea why he is doing this. His litter box is clean! I shampooed the living room carpeting last night and I am hoping he stops this behavior. He doesn't appear to be ill and he already has to eat special food for "urinary health". Anyhow, I am not happy with him at all. Any ideas on what is going on??

Is he neutered? Possibly a "marking" thing??

Michele - your friends are probably used to how fabulous your house always smells [smilie=th_thumbs20up] , but, did U get any comments about that at the party?

I've changed to SM's Lemon Zucchini Pie from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] Yummmm! Perfect balance between the lemon and zucchini - not too much of either one. [smilie=th_cc15] Hmmmmmm...how long til she opens again? [smilie=th_c032]

Hey y'all:

Late afternoon scents are HOS- Heartside Moments votive and County Line Candle -Grandpa's Pipe. Finally going through the stuff that came out of my junk drawer..actually threw some junk away!!!..I hope all is well with everyone and I hope to start some baking next week...have a great Sunday evening..

Wow where did this day go i am melting Home for the holidays from front porch its a little to piney for me but everyone else likes it

I hope to start some baking next week.

Katz - I'm off work the week before Christmas [smilie=th_dancing_smile] and will start baking then, too. What's your fave Christmas treat to make?

I'm ending the day burning GC's Holiday Wreath candle. Luv their candles! :wub:

Have a good eve all! [smilie=thzzz003]

I still need to shop, too. This year everyone says they want to cut back a bit on spending...but you probably know what really happens, so I best get to the stores! :lol:

I have been melting YC Home Sweet Home - seems like it has been around forever - but I have trouble smelling it everytime I fire it up.

Love the "evergreen" scents, but needed a change...

Apple Pumpkin Strudel from BH

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from LSC

Pumpkin Zucchini Bread from BH...they all smell great! :)

Upstairs it's Grandpa...smells heavenly.

Have a nice evening! [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Hi everyone! julrumf.gif

I've got candles burning tonight...

YC Eggnog

YC Heritage Pine

It's been an interesting day and so glad it's over...wow...I am so ready to relax.

sweet, thanks for the kitty advice...Tiger is neutered and he has had bladder infections and crystals in his urine and that is why he has to eat special food. He is using the litter box also, but just those two times in the living room. I don't think anything unusual has been going on in the house to stress him out. It is very frustrating because it's difficult to know why he is doing this. I really appreciate your help...stay tuned...

Laurie, he is neutered, but he is pooping, not spraying urine. Growing up, we had an un-neutered male cat and he would spray like crazy and caterwaul in the basement at night time. Omg! What a pain the the you-know-what he was!

Okay, I am going to read for a bit and then off to bed...nightwreath1.gif