The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Starting the day with the last of my Hillbilly Homebrew from CFTKR

pluggin away at those fall scents

Dividerautumn-1.gif

and the dreaded Christmas shopping

:ssshopping:

Happy Monday, Friends!

[smilie=th_00000020]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning all! I'm melting "Leaves type" from Kim's Tart Candles. It is just starting to melt, but so far it smells really spot-on for the original.

Have a great day!

holidayxmas.gif Hope all is well with everyone today

Melting Christmas Time from CFTKR...I never tire of this scent

Have a nice day ginghousesmily.gif

Melting Ava's Country Cupboard's Buttery Maple Corn Muffins @ work this morning....and LOVING it...making me HUNGRY~~

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I lit up some candles for the evening-

YC Snow Angels

YC Home for the Holidays

YC Holiday Sage

YC Christmas in Paris

Holiday Time Winter Wonderland

YC Mistletoe & Fig

I just swapped out my living room melter. 'Leaves' was starting to die down after 14 hours, so I thought it was time for a change.

Now melting 'Vanilla Pine Cones' from CFTKR, and I'm loving it.

Today's scents are GHBT Celtic Moonspice and LSC Blackberry Plum. The Blackberry Plum seems reminiscent of a BBW scent, generally speaking. It's a nice semi-seasonal departure from the really straight-up winter scents.

Aria, with your kitty issues, have you thought about adding a second box in a different location? Maybe if your cat felt like he had options, things would be better?

Boy is it cold here! The furnace is running nonstop. All the $$ will go to electric bills and not wax if I am not watching it. :lol:

Tonight is a Scentsy night - Berry Blush.

Good morning!

Melting X-mas Tree Garland from CFTKR and BH&G Spicey Apple Wreath

both smell wonderful!

Have a great day everyone!

Another day plugging along at the Autumn scents and the Christmas shopping.

I think I am out-of-sync!

:wacko:

Melting the last of Sweet Berry Pumpkins from Carol in the kitchen and living room

Grandpa's Orchard from Kristin's Kandles in my bathroom

Autumn something-or-other from CrossCreek (or CanDo - it was on the way to the coffee pot and a bit fuzzy) in my bedroom. I was lookin' like this: [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Cause I needed this: [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Hitting 3 more stores for Christmas shopping - I'm getting down to the people who I have NO idea what to get for, and that means aimlessly wandering hoping something will jump into my cart. I would SO much rather be hitting send on my computer at a lovely wax vendor's site with a nice cup of coffee by my side and my dog(s) by my feet. Now THAT's fun shopping.

[smilie=th_d6ac145d]

But, truth be known, I do that fun kind a few times a month at least, so now I must man-up and hit the streets.

[smilie=th_cry2yw3]

HAVE A GREAT DAY

I'm starting the day with a remelt of CFTKR's "Vanilla Pine Cones", leftover from last night. I really wish that I had ordered another bag of this scent - it's going to go fast!

Good Morning...melting Coffee Cake & Spice from Carol.

Christy, we do have two litter boxes...I once read you're supposed to have one more litter box than the number of cats you have. He uses one of them more often. He's been good for a few days now, so I am keeping my fingers crossed! I love him, but sometimes...GirlieScream.gif

Okay, friends, I am off to do a bit of shopping for the boys.

Have a great day! HHSnowmanDecLights.gif

This morning it's:

Baked Apple from Shady Mountain

Country Store from McCalls and Persimmon Spice from Nene...both from a generous CF friend... [smilie=th_teks0311] ...they both smell [smilie=th_smilies-2] and are making me :)

Have a good one!