The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Good evening all i am melting Wildberry Mousse Cheese cake from Thompson Traditions and Blueberry Bread from Busy Bee. Hope you all have a great evening.

Had my boyfriend over last night for dinner, he said I had too many candles going and blew one out, [smilie=th_pullhair] men, lol.

Cookielady - :blink: sheesh...does that man know he came close to getting smacked? [smilie=th_giggle]

Jules & Aria - Not feeling well anytime is yucky, but when it happens around the holidays it can get U a little down. Hope U feel better soon! [smilie=th_friends]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread. Deana sure made a winner with this combo - it's SO good! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

[smilie=th_bb20]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread. Deana sure made a winner with this combo - it's SO good! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

That is one AMAZING scent!!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Tonight:

LSC Sugar Mint Cookies

Shady Mountain Holiday Pecan Spice- YUM!

Michele, I am in the same boat - I probably still have fall and Christmas scents from last year that I still need to use up!

Aria - thanks for the votive feedback. I used to see them everywhere but it seems fewer vendors are making them.

Tonight is Cottage Hill Sleighbells.

Jules - get better soon!

Cookielady - "too many candles"?!? [smilie=th_sSig_what] I'd toss that fish back in the sea, lol!

Aria - you get well too! I've been busy with holiday stuff so my Mac has been gathering dust.

Another warm-ish day here but dark and rainy. Thank goodness it wasn't snow or we'd be buried up to the roof. I'm melting LSC's Chocolate Mint Latte. I'd been rationing my hoard of them until I could get another order in. I'd wind up at a psych emergency room if I ran out!!

Happy New Year's Eve everyone. I hope everybody feels better today. Being sick is the pits.

Starting my day out with Yankee Pineapple Cilantro. It is to be in the 60's here today before plunging to the 30's tonight. I hope to get in a good walk this afternoon. Have a nice day!

We have been insanely busy these past two weeks. Lots of family stuff has kept us on the road, and whenever we're actually at home we are trying to finish a couple of maintenance projects on the house. (Oh, the joys of owning an old house!) My husband doesn't like strong scents, so the melting has been kept to a minimum while he's on vacation.

I'm melting Kim's "Fall Harvest" in the kitchen this morning, and I'm about to dig out a pink sugar blend for the living room melter. Have a great day everyone!

Happy birthday to you Toberetired! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

:hello: - Happy New Year's Eve! [smilie=party] I'm burning Slatkins Spiced Apple Toddy - very good, wish it was a little stronger. But, the wicks are behaving, so, no complaints here.

Happy New Year ('s Eve) everyone! [smilie=th_blij40]

If you want to hear a fun New Year's Eve song, I recommend this one performed by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt.

Fortunately my sniffer is doing better these days and I am back to melting! Huzzah! First scent is TBG Frosted Forest. This one is nice and perfect for my return to melting as it's a little on the lighter side.

Have a fun and safe evening tonight, y'all! [smilie=th_a056]

thDySnag05Snowman02HappyNewYear.gif

Still feeling sort of yucky and I am tired of coughing and blowing my nose.

It's cloudy, so I just have a couple of candles burning while I do some laundry...YC Christmas Wreath and Slatkin Evergreen

Expecting to go to my sisters house later on...for food, beverages and fun & games. Gonna try and make the best of it since the boys are looking forward to it. Maybe a couple of glasses of wine will perk me up...lol cheers5.gif Or maybe just forget that I am sick!!! drinking-smiley-02.gif rotfl2.gif

Everyone have a safe and Happy New Years Eve!! 3.gif

Happy New Years Eve! [smilie=th_a056] Hope 2012 is a good one!

[smilie=HBday] ToBeRetired!!!!

Christy~ Glad you're feeling better!

Aria~ I hope each day is a bit better for you! [smilie=th_bighug-1] Your nose must be sore!

Melting:

BHG Fresh Frasier Fir....LOVE IT!!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a safe and fun evening! :)

Happy New Year's Eve, everyone! :confettistars: Hope you all have a fun, safe evening. We're just staying in and watching movies. Here in Vegas, it's just the safe thing to do. Lol!

Melting Candied Sugar Plum from B&BW.

We're just staying in and watching movies.

Michelle - sounds like the perfect way to welcome in the new year in your new house!

I'm ending the day with HOS's Vanilla Chai candle and Nutmeg votive. Debra - I'll let you know how the votive does. [smilie=yes] We just ended the year with a 4.2 earthquake here. :blink: This is the first I've been home for one and I sure felt it. I thought something really heavy had fallen upstairs or on the roof. Never know what the hooligan cats are up to [smilie=th_th1ptgno] , so went upstairs, but didn't see anything amiss. Was just heading outside to look at the roof when I saw my neighbor heading outside too & realized then what it had been. Now we just have to get thru all the fireworks and gunshots going off at midnight. :wacko: Oh joy. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Everyone have a fun, safe evening! [smilie=th_ahaaha]

Sweet - thanks about the HoS votives - I was looking at them on site last night wondering how they burn. Are they as funky (and I mean that in a loving way! LOL) as the tarts? They smell really good, but mine crumble easily, which made me unsure how that would affect the ability to burn and smell in a votive.

Today has been Tuscadero's Green Irish Tweed. I am having air current issues again - all the smells are heading down the back hall away from me. :angry: