The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Today I am melting Pink Strawberry by Haley's. I love this scent.

In kitchen I am melting Lemon Noel by CFTKR... Good and strong..

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Christy - hope your allergies get under control soon. Sorry to hear that your kitty will be moving to a new home this spring. [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm melting Can-Do's Christmas Cookies - excellent vanilla sniff! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hello all just changed my melters out to Sugar cookie Dough from Bella's and Pumpkin Pie Spice from Shayz. Took down the tree today ready to get the house back to normal. Have a great evening all

Michele-Glad you are loving your new home. It is such a wonderful feeling.

I had a wonderful day shopping with my two DD's. I have on CFTKR Elf Sweats in all melters since this morning but older DD doesn't care for this at all so I guess I will be changing it out soon.

I changed to BH&G Creamy Spiced Eggnog and when DD walked in she said it smells good in here now. I liked the Elf Sweats but to her it smelled like vomit.

thcorvettewaving1.gif Hi there!

Melting Home Sweet Home from Scentsy and Poinsettia from McCall's

Burning -

YC White Christmas

Slatkin Evergreen

I can somewhat smell tonight...lol

katz, what a great gift...I am sure it will be awesome when they finish! Keep us updated! I haven't peeked at Phoebe in quite a while either...

Stella, I always wait until after New Year's to take down the tree. As much as I love Christmas and the decorations, it is nice to get the house back in order. Still working on that...lol

I got a new camera for Christmas, so I am excited to post some p0rn next time I get some waxies delivered! This could be soon since I placed a couple of orders today....Scentsy and Candleberry. I love the camera...it's one of those real small compact cameras and I can fit it in my pocket! thwhee.gif

Have a great night everyone! moon.gif

We have also had warm weather! It has been in the 50's and the poor mountains are getting rain instead of snow.

Today has been Bit O' Honey from Candle Dippers. It seems like the honey scents are stronger than most.

Keeping my eye out for a good sale on good smelling votives for a coworker. I imagine there will be lots of "inventory clearance" sales here shortly, so if you see a company that you buy votives from is having a sale, please let me know! I rarely buy votives these days so I really am not up to speed on who is making nice quality ones.

It was 50 yesterday!!! Whoo-hoo!! More of the same today.

Melting Christmas Pineberry Bough from CBV and Crabby Candles Raspberry Truffle. It smells goooood here!

Morning WaxBuddies!

[smilie=th_foolish1]

Starting off the day with Pink Snowflake from Olde Primitive Treasures in the kitchen and living room

And Mistletoe from Perfect Scents in my bathroom and bedroom.

The rest of the rooms can wait till I've had some

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Have a great day, everyone!

Good morning. I've been sick lately and my sniffer hasn't been working. I took DS to the pediatrician for a regular checkup and I think that's where I picked up a virus. Who knows? Feeling better today so hopefully I'm at the end of this ickyness. No melting this morning. I don't want to waste anything good.

13.gif Good Morning

I woke up feeling horrible again...my throat was so raw feeling. I couldn't wait to drink some coffee and now I am feeling somewhat better. Just_Cuz_12.gif

My nose isn't too stuffy so I am melting Chestnuts & Brown Sugar/Sugared Pie Crust from CFTKR. yum.gif

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Jules ... no fun

debra, my favorite votives come from Swan Creek, but they very rarely have sales...I'll keep an eye out for any others.

Stardust, where ya been girlie?? whereareyou.gif

trep, I am not a fan of the linen type scents either...glad you found one you enjoy

Not sure what we are doing today...I do need to go get cat food at the vet's office. AF1CatAgrey.gif

Have a great day everyone!

Jules and Aria hope you both are feeling better

Good morning i am starting my day of with Ultimate bakery from Front Porch Candle Co. And Pink Cupcake from BuggyTown Candle Company Plus Pink Noel from Crabby Candle Co. Hope you all have a Great day.Does not feel like Friday to me.

Jules and Aria--hope you feel better soon. My linen scent turned out to bother me after awhile so out it went and now I have on Sun and Sand from Yankee. It is another gorgeous warm day here but kind of breezy. I am loving it. Every day without winter precip is a blessing. Enjoy the afternoon everyone.

Juls & Aria...Being sick stinks!!! [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Feel better soon!! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Susan..It drives me crazy when anyone blows out my candles...I have a BIL that does that! <_<

Today:

Melting:

Cherries in the Snow from BH...I forgot how much I love this scent even though I am not a big cherry lover.

Christmas Mulberry from CFTKR

Cherry Cream Wafers from BH

Have a good one. :)

344198001236084298-ThxMuch.gif for all of the well wishes trep, Maggie and Stella

Melting Harvest Spice from Thompson's Candle Co. - LOVE!

Feel better Aria!!

It is so hard to be in regular routine with everyone home. Not melting nearly as much as I would like. I have been busy with trying to get my house back into order. On New Years Day I have a big party. I expect about 60 people. It is always a lot of fun. It is a lot of work getting ready though.

I added the rest of the cubes to what was left of yesterday's melt of BH&G Creamy Spiced Eggnog. Can't really smell much because the sauce cooking for the lasagna we are making tonight is taking over.

Added some candles to the mix as well-

YC Italian Christmas Biscotti

YC Balsam & Cedar (This is going away after New Years Day)

YC Mistletoe & Fig (want to try to finish this one up by New Years Day.)

I have so many holiday scents to melt but I am a seasonal melter and I don't know how far I will get with these before I box them away.