The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Merry Christmas, everyone! :thwetkissf:

Hope you're all snug in your beds and looking forward to tomorrow. I'll be snug in my bed shortly :lol: - finishing up my dinner prep for tomorrow. Brownies are in the oven now, and smelling yummy! So glad to be done with work until Tuesday at noon - the last week has been a haul and a half :shock:

Melts the last few days were: Dream Tarts Deep Woods Pine, Front Porch Pink Laundry, LOL Tropical Red, LOL Aloe and White Lilac, Shayz Pamaretto, and Tara's Bahama Coconut.

Tonite:

Cheryl's Rocky Mountain Christmas, Shayz Pink Lavender Supreme, and TDC Vintage Vanilla.

Have a GREAT day tomorrow, and have a blast, everyone! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Merry Christmas Hope everyone has a super great day filled with love and laughter. melting sugared spruce from CCCC and Mrs. Clause Peppermint cookies from Sniff my tarts

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! [smilie=th_blij81] Wishing everyone a day full of abundant blessings! [smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting Slatkins Fresh Balsam. Still not quite done with baking..the cookie is baked & filled, now have to dip them in chocolate. Yummm! [smilie=snoopy]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

What a day is was so nice enjoyed watching the kids open gifts.

Hope everyone had a great day. relaxing now and melting Apple Orchard from Haley and Green Apple Pink Sugar from? was a sample not marked with vendors name.

I hope your Christmas was a fun day, full of memories!

I have Holiday Sage, YC, melting. That's it! Too many jokes from the family to push maximum scents!

I have dishes to do - it was also a family member's birthday today, so this evening was their birthday party.

Good luck to all that hit the day after Christmas sales! :ssshopping:

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good morning! I'm starting the day with Haley's "Apple Jack and Peel" - a favorite for sure.

I spent the morning cleaning up dog barf. Ugh. One of the joys of having a small dog with a sensitive tummy - when he isn't feeling well, he REALLY lets us know it! [smilie=th_blij47-1]

I'm off for a quick grocery run, and then spending the day with family. Have a good one, everyone!

Good Morning! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Didn't get to bed till 3 and woke up from DS alarm at 8....ugh.

This morning it's:

LSC Holiday Cheer...Heavenly!

Can-Do's White Christmas...Wonderful!

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning plan on staying in my pj's all day.

melting Zucchini Marmalade from Sun Harbor and Mamaw's Zucchini Bread from

Shady Mountain. Have a great day all.

Jedda - The mama always gets the messy jobs, huh? Sheesh...if it isn't the kids, it's the dog. :wacko: Hope your pup is feeling better!

MaggieMae - Five hours isn't enuf sleep. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] I think I hear a nap calling your name this afternoon. [smilie=th_sml29]

I'm melting CFTKR's Gingerbread Cinnabons. Smells goooood! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hope everyone had a nice Christmas.

Taking a break from Christmas scents and melting Vanilla Suede from Scentsy. This one is always just right, no matter what time of year it is.

Oh no- Jedda! That happens to my little one a lot too! I hope your pup is feeling better now!

I think you're right Sweet! I might just grab one now...by the way, your signature is [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

Lighting up the Woodwick Frasier Fir candle to nap to... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Good Evening changed out my melts i have Prairie Kitchen from Haleys,and Snozberry Cobbler from Crabby my son is melting Pink Jellybeans from LSC

MaggieMae & Trep - my signature line is from the song "Day After Christmas" on Matthew West's CD "The Heart of Christmas". I like to get new Christmas music each year and am glad I got this one - it's really good. [smilie=yes]

I'm ending the day with GC's Cozy Christmas candle. :wub:

Sweet dreams everyone.... [smilie=th_goodnight]