The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Gail - we'll miss you! Have fun with your other projects, and come visit us when you can!

No melts right now, off to run errands!

Gail, I will miss you too! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Melting Carol's Christmas Past. It is unique (to me), but very nice, not sure what notes I am getting the most. I just got my Can Do order and now I have a fully stocked tart cupboard and it's only 11 days until Christmas, lol. I better get melting!

Aria, have fun decorating your tree :)

Gail, please don't be a stranger. I think it's wonderful for you to be involved in your Dog Club. It must be very fulfilling to be involved in all of the planning and excitement of a dog show.

Today and yesterday were fresh scent days for my house :

BH&G Holiday Sleigh Ride yesterday. Used four cubes in two melters and WOW !

CFTKR Fresh Outdoors...Love these snowflake shaped tarts. Now I have to start on the other cute shapes.

Gonna miss you, Gail ! And your beautiful avatars and photography too!

Don't be a stranger - but good luck with the Dog Club.

Today I am melting Trick or Treat from Haley's.

Another bag of fall scents finished - I know - I'm slow.

I'm getting ready to go to my DD Avalon's graduation in a little while - she has earned her EMT patch!

[smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

I am so proud and happy for her, she's one of the youngest to get it (18).

I also have to throw out a brag on one of my other daughters (and Candlefinder), Melody. She just got her grades for her second-to-last semester at University of West Florida, and she got a 4.0 - straight A's last semester!! One more semester and then off to grad school!

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Awww Puppy....you will be missed around here! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I sure hope you can pop in and say hi every so often. Oh....I know....do U 'spose U could teach Hobbit to type? [smilie=th_c032] [smilie=th_biqazm1]

Stella - hope your pup is feeling better. Every now and then my pup gets a 'rumbly tumbly', too and when that happens, no one gets any sleep. :wacko:

Laurie - a big shout out to your girls - good 4 them! [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting Scentsy's Central Park Pralines, from a CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] What a delish scent....yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail you will be missed for sure

Laurie good job for your daughter

my doggie is just fine don't know what was

wrong this morning but he is all better.

melting Sweet Snow from Haley's

have a great evening

Gail-I will miss you! Please post as often as you can.

Laurie-Congrats to your daughters! My youngest DD will be graduating college next semester as well. How time flies!!

I was out all day Christmas shopping and am happy to say that I am almost finished. Need to get the cards out though. I ordered them in October and just realized I did not get enough. I am waiting for the second batch to get here.

I am burning some candles tonight-

YC Mistletoe & Fig

YC Christmas in Paris

YC Holiday sage

Holiday Time Winter Wonderland ( Walmart)

Maggie, can you describe Sexy Santa ? I have to live vicariously through you because I didn't see the section for the winter scents when I placed my Can-Do order. [smilie=th_107]

Hey Boogie! I happen to have the scents description and it says: Bayberry and Men's Cologne- it's very strong and the cologne is prominent.

Congrats to your DD's Laurie! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good Morning.... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This morning it's:

WAHM Sugar Cookie from a CF pal...very delicious! [smilie=th_00000020] Thanks! :)

Pure Christmas from CanDo...love it!

Have a good one! :)

I am sooooooo dragging thru this week

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

even that is not helping

More Christmas shopping today and then elementary school party this afternoon and play tonight . . .

male23-male-tired-weary-smiley-emoticon-000065-large.gif

Starting the day with Primitive Country Kitchen from Candles Scent From Heaven, it reminds me a little of Lessie's Haunted House with a vague popcorny smell . . . not really my thang.

When is Calgon coming to take me away? ?

Good Morning busy day ahead must finish up my Christmas Shopping and would love to get it all wrapped too.

Melting Ultimate Coffee Cake from Bella's

Have a great day all.

This morning I am zipping through cleaning and threw on a bunch of new scents-

BHG-Holiday Sleigh Ride(love this one)

LOL-Blackberry Sugar Cookies

CFTKR-Pink Sugar Passion Berry

Hope you all have a great day!

This morning I'm melting an all time favorite of mine, Can-Do Mimi's House.

Gail the best of luck to you. You have such a passionate person with the Doggie World and they are SO very blessed to have some one on their team as you. Check in now and then..

I'm baking some batches of my Grandma's butter cut-out cookie recipe. Also, I want to make a batch of home-made cinn. roll and almond bark covered pretzels. The days are flying by and what gets done is what will be. Have a great day y'all.

eggnogsmileyn-2.gif Hi everyone! Yes, the days are flying by the closer we get to Christmas! Can't believe it!

I am melting Pumpkin Pie from Thompson's Candle Co. I got this order yesterday and am head over heels for these crumbles! OH MY!!!! The scent is so heavenly and rich! cloud9.gif

Hi and big hugs to everyone...I have a few more cards to write out and mail and a few more things to get done before the day is over...not to mention cooking dinner too. 127143_sarcastic-fainting.gif

Last night I melted LOL Hot Noel (for some reason, this one is my favorite above all other cinnamon/vanilla blends -- maybe it's the "noel"?) and now it's SH Pink Lime plus a few candles. Sometimes a break from seasonal scents is good.

Not sure what I'll melt next. I have a few holiday scents in the bakery/minty categories, but am mostly out of tree scents unless you count my recent TBG order. I'm trying to leave those clams alone for a while in case it improves the throw, but on the other hand, I'm anxious to try them out.

Katz, I agree with you that the days are flying by!

Aria, hope your dinner turns out great!

Hi Everyone-

I really got a lot accomplished today. I have not wrapped one thing though.

My DD comes home from college for break tomorrow and she and I will be wrapping away.

I bought my DH lots of new clothes today because if it was up to him he would never buy himself anything new. He wears the same thing over and over again.

I am just relaxing for now and melting CCCC Peppermint Bark. This is always a favorite and it smells great!