The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Good luck shopping, Laurie. At least the stores should be less crowded on a Tuesday.

Melting Pumpkin Marshmallow here and Christmas Tree at the new house. Both are from Scentsy. So far, the carpet is still on schedule to be installed tomorrow so moving day should be Thursday. I'm exicted, but starting to get really stressed about handling it all on my own.

Christy, we do have two litter boxes...I once read you're supposed to have one more litter box than the number of cats you have. He uses one of them more often. He's been good for a few days now, so I am keeping my fingers crossed! I love him, but sometimes...GirlieScream.gif

Yeah, that's the same rule I've heard too. Are they the same style of box? I wonder if there's something about the one he uses less that he doesn't like. Location can be important. I've heard cats don't like citrus scents, so if you have a citrusy room spray or Febreze-type product, you could spray the places on the carpet where he's gone before. I'm so glad he's been doing better recently!

Today I'm melting Bella's Santa's Cup of Joe. Have a great day everyone!

Had a nice breakfast with some friends this morning. Now I am melting Cocoa Pink Drummers Drumming. Remelted this one from yesterday and still strong. I just put on Warm Eggnog French Toast in 2 melters. This is a gift from a CF Buddy. Love this one! I don't know the vendor though but it is good!!!

Hello again shopper.gif

I am still enjoying Carol's Coffee Cake & Spice and have also started another melter with Pumpkin Spice from Embers...a giftie from a CF girlie! 23_30_114.gif This is really a unique scent...I don't know if I'd call it pumpkin or spicy, but it's very enjoyable!

Yeah, that's the same rule I've heard too. Are they the same style of box? I wonder if there's something about the one he uses less that he doesn't like. Location can be important. I've heard cats don't like citrus scents, so if you have a citrusy room spray or Febreze-type product, you could spray the places on the carpet where he's gone before. I'm so glad he's been doing better recently!

Today I'm melting Bella's Santa's Cup of Joe. Have a great day everyone!

Thanks Christy, I will see what kind of sprays I have around here. The two litter boxes are exactly the same...one is in the mudroom and one is in the basement.

Off to help DS finish his scrapbook...

Still melting CFTKR "Vanilla Pine Cones" in the living room. Very long lasting, and such a nice scent.

I just put on BH&G "Wildberry Cheesecake" in my bedroom, and it smells amazing (as always.)

I also have someone's "Gain Apple Mango Tango type" going in the bathroom. No label, but I recognize the scent.

Hey all! :)

Persimmon Spice and Country Store still going...don't have the heart to turn them off when they are still stinkin' SO GOOD!

Added another from a sweet CF pal....WAHM Ice Cream Scoop Bread in a MEGA bread!!! Only using half...yummo...and thankie! [smilie=th_wave]

Hi everyone,

I'm burning WoodWick's Pumpkin Butter this evening.

I want to give you all a big hug [smilie=group_hug] and say "arrivederci" - until we meet again. I hope to check in every now and again (you better believe it!) but the chairing of my dog club's 20th anniversary next summer and some other minor projects are sucking up my time like a Dyson on dirt. [smilie=th_laughing] I'm having fun but I'm not having a minute to spare. It's kind of like planning a gigantic wedding, not that I've ever done that. [smilie=th_5337c1ad] I'm excited about doing a great job on the anniversary, so I've got to cut back in other areas for the time being. I didn't want to just disappear on my beloved Candlefind forum friends, so I thought I'd mention what's up in my neck of the woods.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in from time to time and catch up with everyone. My time here has been a complete joy and a terrific wax education! [smilie=th_aa18] Hope to "see" you all soon!

Gail

Gail, have fun, but promise to not be a stranger here!

Tonight I am burning a candle - Big Dipper Wax Works - Lavendar Geranium.

My melt of the day is Candle Dippers - Evergreen Potpourri

Hey CF'ers! I've been so busy since the weekend between work, errands, and I met my family for dinner tonite after working a busy shift this afternoon. So nice to take a hot shower and throw the pj's on when I got home!

Gail - best of luck planning your extravaganza, and check in when you can - we'll miss you!! :wub:

Scents over the last few days were: Front Porch Pink Pine, Lilac Baby Powder and Pink Laundry, TDC Pink Sugar, Crosscreek Honey Patchouli and Bananalicious, Cheryl's Fresh Waterfall Mist, Dream Tarts Fresh Cut Grass and Wild Orchid.

Tonite:

LOL Vanilla Christmas in the living room

LOL Cashmere & Silk in the bathroom

CYS Nocturne in the bedroom. Old fave - choco sandalwood :D

Have a great Wednesday, everyone! I'm usually off on Wed., but I'm working them through Christmas for extra wax and bath & body products monies [smilie=th_laughing]

Good early morning my dog who never gets up at night woke me up at 3 to go out then again at

3:30 guess he has a tummy ache and I could not fall back to sleep. So I put my melters on and it smells

Good . Christmas shoppe from Shady Mountain and old fashion Christmas from sniff my tarts. Have a great day

All.

I want to give you all a big hug [smilie=group_hug] and say "arrivederci" - until we meet again.

Oh Gail... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] I will miss your cheery posts!!! I hope you pop in as much as you can!!! Good luck with all your projects and the Dog's Club 20th Anniversary!! [smilie=th_bighug-1] Big hugs to you too and take care!!!

Melting:

Cranberry Apple Strudel from Bliss

Still have the Ice Cream Scoop Bread from WAHM going. :)

Have a Happy Hump Day.

FireplaceYule33.gif Good Morning...it's cloudy, rainy and kinda foggy here this morning...blech....

Melting Homecoming from CFTKR...very nice and cozy

Gail, wishing you luck on your doggy club's anni...I love how you stay so busy...staying busy is very important! Come play at the CF House whenever you can!

Maggie, I have to say that your scents always sound fantastic!

Expecting my order from Thompson's Candle Co. today...unless of course, UPS drops it off at the PO...in which case it will be delivered tomorrow!

I've got an eye exam this morning...need new contacts and glasses....

Have a great day everyone LISZHA199102DviA.gif

:hello: Thanks Aria! So do yours...Homecoming sounds like an [smilie=th_cc15] scent and I like the name too!!!

Added Sexy Santa from CanDo upstairs.

~My LSC order is being shipped!!! [smilie=th_yahoo] It has only been 2 weeks but I am chomping at the bit!!!

Melting BH&G's Vanilla Cinnamon Sugar....this is a GREAT scent, one of their bests for the holiday season, i think :))

Hi everyone. I'm melting YC Balsam & Cedar and burning a votive of YC Silver Bells (which I really love, too bad it is discontinued).

Gail, say it ain't so!! :crysmiley1: You'll be sorely missed here. We hope you get a chance to pop in once in a while so we can say hi! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today I'm melting Nellies Christmas Eve

CFTKR Sweet Rocky Pine and Peppermint Bark

Candles are Winter Garland from Slatkin

Gold Canyon King's Myrrh...love this one!

Becky,BH&G Vanilla Cinnamon Sugar sounds very yummy! I didn't see that one at my Walmart,is it new? They did have Vanilla Sugar Cookies and it's a good one!

Gail,you will certainly be missed around here,please pop in and say hello when you have a chance,your posts are always so enjoyable to read!

Just added...Cranberry Noel and Vanilla Pinecones from CFTKR!

Rearranging furniture and putting up the tree...the boys will help me decorate it after school!

img60.gif HO! HO! HO!