The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

I was melting 'Autumn Wreath' from Kim's Tart Candles, and it smelled great.

I turned off the warmers though, because I've got ribs goin', and let's be real - pork+hickory smells pretty darn good too!

It has been a very busy week around here. I did not melt or burn anything at all yesterday and am just getting around to it today. Melting CFTKR Holiday Hugs. This is a bit out of my comfort zone but it is smelling good already!!

I am hosting a Christmas party tomorrow night so I have been quite busy getting ready for that. Next week I will concentrate on Christmas gifts, wrapping and mailing out my Christmas cards. I am in pretty good shape with the gifts so hopefully I can finish up next week.

Christy, thank you re my morning with friends. I don't know what I did to deserve the many wonderful friends in my life, but I sure am blessed. And we had an exceptionally good time today. Thanks again. Gee, I hope your water gets turned on really soon. Fingers crossed! [smilie=yes]

Maggie, aww, that's a shame your Sweet Holiday Blend never arrived, because it smells so good. :( I went searching for the scent description. It's not WAHM's, but a fragrance oil supplier says it's a coffee scent with "...cinnamon, clove, nutmeg and ginger wrapped around a buttery almond accord with a sweet vanilla and maple dry down." I don't get the coffee at all, and it's light on the spices. To my nose it's mostly a sweet vanilla almond confection. Not a bakery, but a candy type scent. Does that help?

Michele, have a [smilie=th_fabulous1] Christmas party tomorrow!

I'm exhausted, the dog's exhausted. We're relaxing now and I'm enjoying that Sweet Holiday Blend. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Enjoy you evening, everyone. [smilie=th_aa18]

Gail

[smilie=th_happy096] Gail! That sure does answer my question...it sounds heavenly! I don't usually melt/burn coffee scents, but sometimes I really love them when I am up (and alone) in the early hours! If WAHM reopens or I find it elsewhere, it's going in the cart! [smilie=th_teks0311] Glad you enjoyed your outing. :)

Michele~ Have fun tomorrow! Sounds like your ahead of the game, to me! ;) I am SO behind.

Jedda~ Enjoy those ribs....YUM! [smilie=th_Drglar] I'm jealous!

Same scents as earlier...the Sugar Daddy is taking over the house....it's Pink Sugar & Baileys...some combo! :)

Move in day has been re-scheduled for next Thursday.

Mpfand...awww.. [smilie=crap] Sounds like you've decided to have a good attitude about it, tho - good 4 U! I 'spose all your pots & pans have been packed for the move, so, probably a good idea to eat out every nite until the move. [smilie=th_c032] Works for me! [smilie=yes]

Our water is off AGAIN today, so I'll have to do without a shower. Hope my hair behaves.

Christy - Again? How often has it gone off? I think I might have to do this ----> [smilie=bagover]

I turned off the warmers though, because I've got ribs goin', and let's be real - pork+hickory smells pretty darn good too!

Jedda - Yummmm - sounds delish! Hey peeps - we're all goin to Jedda's house for dinner! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

I am hosting a Christmas party tomorrow night so I have been quite busy getting ready for that.

Michele - I bet that was a lot of work! Enjoy yourself at the party tonite! [smilie=th_a056]

I'm melting SH's Nutmeg & Vanilla. Wonderful combination! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Thanks Maggie - the ribs were good. A bit out of season, but hey - it was 75* out today, so it felt like a good day for barbecue.

I'm remelting the Kim's "Autumn Wreath" in the living room, and I'm sorting through my Can-Do order that arrived today. I'll post details in the "First Order" thread.

I found a Redbox with a copy of "The Help", so that's my plan for tonight. I loved the book, but it didn't seem like a "must-see-in-the-theater" kind of movie. So tonight I'll watch it with the dog and a glass of wine - perfect!

Jedda - Yummmm - sounds delish! Hey peeps - we're all goin to Jedda's house for dinner! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

[smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Bring more paper towels - we're all out! (Never did understand sauce-less ribs. To me, barbecue is all about good sauce, preferably up to the elbows!)

Thanks everyone -I think the party will turn out fine. I will enjoy it. I catered the food and hired a hostess. I plan on having a good time too. This has been a tradition for many years with my circle of friends. We rotate the place of the party every year. Everyone takes a turn hosting it. We all bring a gift to the hostess every year. It is a lot of work but also a lot of fun. I did pack away all my baskets of tarts. I will just keep the overflowing holiday basket out. They would think I was out of my mind.

I am going to try to concentrate on melting the holiday/some winter scents until the end of January. I am buying no more for quite awhile. (Famous last words) I hope I can stick with not buying for awhile. I was really sick when I saw how many tarts I really have.

Burning some candles tonight as well as the CFTKR Holiday Hugs which I am really enjoying.

Burning-

YC Snow Angels

YC Holiday Sage

YC Cocoa Peppermint ( this might have to go back-great scent but it tunnels so badly)

YC Christmas Eve

YC Christmas in Paris

YC Mistletoe & Fig

It smells so good in here!

I also have going some pillar candles and some votives.

Sounds like everyone is having a lot of fun.

Hope your party is going great Michelle.

Tonight I threw in Candledippers-Diva

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Mpfand...awww.. [smilie=crap] Sounds like you've decided to have a good attitude about it, tho - good 4 U! I 'spose all your pots & pans have been packed for the move, so, probably a good idea to eat out every nite until the move. [smilie=th_c032] Works for me! [smilie=yes]

Most of the kitchen has already been moved over to the new house. I did hold out a skillet and a sauce pan so I'm having to be a bit creative when planning dinner. It would be wonderful to eat out every night. Don't think my wallet or my body would appreciate it much, though. ;)

Melting Cranberry Spice from Scentsy at the new house and Vanilla Oak from Scentsy here.

Hi all...I am officially pooped out...got a lot done today.

Earlier, I melted Christmas Fantasy from WAHM and sadly, I didn't care for it. I couldn't find the scent description since her site is closed down for the holidays. It sort of smelled sweet like candy, with a bit of flowers??? I don't know, but it didn't scream Christmas to me at all.

This evening we've been enjoying candlelight...YC Holiday Sage

I have to say thank you to a dear CF lady! She made my day today!

Okay, friends, I will have to try to catch up here tomorrow...I am off to bed....hockey tomorrow morning...haircuts for the boys and then DS#2 has a Christmas Around the World scrapbook project to work on for school...hope to help him get a big chunk of it done tomorrow and then the rest on Sunday. Wish us luck!!!!

Good Morning its cold and frosty here got a busy day ahead of me.

melting Vanilla Bean Zucchini from Haley's and Christmas Shoppe from Shady Mountain. Have a great day all.

Good morning everyone! Today is a candle lovers worst nightmare for me....I have a stuffy nose! Argh! Gotta break out the strongest stuff I got to smell anything. Probably going to melt some Pistachio Pudding from The Spotted Hog. That always gets my entire apartment smelling nice so hopefully I will still be able to smell a little something. *fingers crossed* Everyone have a great day!

Nicolette - Sometimes I wake up with a stuffy nose, but it goes away. Hope yours is temporary, too! [smilie=yes]

Luv the glow of candles in the house when it's still dark outside in the morning, so, I'm burning two - Slatkins Holiday Wreath and Bark & Berries. Smells very festive in here! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I have been busy all morning getting ready for my party. I have lots of scents going around here. Melting Nellie's Sugar Cookies and burning lots of candles.

Some unscented tealights in beautiful red mirrored votive holders I got in Walmart

Cranberry votive in bathroom

YC Mistletoe & Fig

YC Holiday Sage

YC Christmas in Paris

Holiday Time Winter Wonderland from Walmart

WW Noel

YC Snow Angels

Some holiday scented pillars

Hopefully my house will smell festive tonight!

Next week it is time to finish buying the gifts and them DD will be home and will help me wrap everything.

Have a great day everyone!!

Hope you feel better soon, Nicolette!

Have a great party, Michele!

DH and I have a long list of stuff to do today. Not sure how much we will actually get done. I'm melting LSC Brown Sugar Nut Cake and SH Christmas on the Square. Trying to churn through as many melts as possible before my Bathing Garden holiday/winter clams arrive. (They shipped and are supposed to arrive on Monday!)

Enjoy your weekend, everyone! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

For this afternoon it is all Yankee--Autumn Wreath tart and Christmas Cupcake and Vanilla Cupcake candles. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

Hope you feel better soon, Nicolette.

Michele--have a great time at your party. It is for sure that your house will smell wonderful!

Aria~ Good luck on your scrapbooking!

Nicolette~ Feel Better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Today it's:

Nellie's Acres Balsam...perfect for decorating the tree...finally getting around to the ornaments...arg.

Good afternoon/evening just switch my melters over to Bella's pumpkin dough bread getting ready to head out to a Christmas Party have a great evening all.