The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

[smilie=th_LOVE]

Good Morning, CF Friends!

Have I told you lately how kewl I think you all are and how much I appreciate being part of this forum?

[smilie=th_aa18]

Today I am starting out with Harvest Moon from CrossCreek, the cold sniff is really good, I will know shortly how it throws.

Harvest from Can-Do is in my bedroom

Apple Clove Butter from Cozy Cottage is going in my bathroom as soon as I head back there.

The rest remain to be seen.

MP - I am so excited you are on the countdown to your new home ! !

[smilie=th_bb20]

[smilie=th_bb24]

Did I fool ya?

Have a great almost-Friday !

Mpfand, how exciting about your new house!

I'm melting Candle Dippers Autumn Bounty again this morning. It's such a great, warm scent, wonderful for these cold and frosty mornings.

Gail

Hi everybody! Today's melt is EW White Christmas type. This one is light, so it might not stay in the melter very long. Tough to tell if this is due to age or the scent itself. I'm also burning my ever-present YC Red Berry & Cedar jar. At this rate, this might be its last season.

Laurie--I appreciate you, too--you always have such interesting posts.

For the rest of the day it is Yankee Vanilla Cupcake under the lamp. Two of my friends got me a new candle lamp--this one is brass--my other is plain black and this candle--plus a cute plush snowman as an early birthday present. They also took me to Pizza Hut last night for pizza and salad. It makes getting older easier to take. Ha!

Have a great night everyone.

Move in day is scheduled for the 10th!

Mpfand - [smilie=th_1_bigone110] that's only 2 days away! This'll be a very exciting weekend for you! [smilie=snoopy]

Today I went with Oatmeal Cookie from Pure Integrity.

Nicolette - For me, PI has THE best Oatmeal Cookie scent I've ever tried! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I'm melting CFTKR's Holiday Relish. Deeeeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Settling in for the evening with Haley's Caramel Vanilla. It's the perfect combo of these two scents. No caramel overpowering poor l'il vanilla here. [smilie=th_cc15] Also burning a couple of her flower pot votives in Apple Cinnamon and Cinnamon Apple Berry. [smilie=th_Drglar] Gonna settle in for the evening and watch "The Help." If it's half as good as the book, it'll be terrific! [smilie=th_Hnh5]

Have a lovely evening, all.

Gail

Gail, enjoy the movie! I'm looking forward to watching it once the move is behind us.

Thank you for your kind comments regarding our new house. We had a bit of a carpet crisis today. The shipment was delayed so now they will not be able to install it until next Wednesday. Move in day has been re-scheduled for next Thursday. DH has to return to work on Wed. so I will be left to oversee the carpet installation and the move itself. A bit of a disappointment and a minor set-back, but if this is the worst that happens, then I will consider ourselves lucky. Melting Christmas Cottage from Scentsy; a favorite.

Finally changed the melts tonight-

Autumn Morning-CFTKR

Coconut Milk and Lavendar-Can Do

Absinthe-Pink Flower Scents

Pink Insanity-Haley's

Have a great Thursday night and Friday morning all.

mp - rats, about the delay! I bet it will be fabulous when you get it all done!

I am melting Indian Sandalwood, Soy-Breeze

That was a great book, Gail! I love it when I find one that I can't put down. I recently came across another, so that is where I am heading right now! [smilie=th_200911025310]

Gooooood evening, everyone! Had steady, heavy rain for two straight days - it was even thundering in the middle of the night. A local weatherman said we'd have well over a foot if it was snow. Dodged a bullet there :lol: Snow, snow STAY AWAY! Come on back....how about never [smilie=th_laughing]

trep - glad to hear your Dad is doing well :D

mpfand - good luck with the carpet and moving projects - so nice you'll be settled in for the holidays!!

Melts the last few days were: Luna Bleu The Olive Branch, County Line Johnny & June, Tara's Monkey Mouth, Soy Breeze Black Linen & Amber, LOL American Dream, and Orchid Lake Pine Tree.

Tonite:

LOL Ruby Red in the living room. Always loved this one!

Cheryl's White Pear and Peony in the bathroom

LOL Citrus and Sage in the bedroom

Have a great Friday, everyone!! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

smiley_emoticons_schneewerfen.gif Good Morning! I am a happy girl as there is a light, fluffy coating of snow on everything this morning...beeeaaauuutiful!

Last day of Santa Shop at school was yesterday...whew! eggnogsmileyn-1.gif

Just a few mintutes ago, I started up a melter with Sleigh Ride from The Bathing Garden...on cold sniff I smell a little evergreen, mint and something else I can't quite figure out. Me likey.

I am getting a much needed haircut this morning d137c514db3aa074bba5eea16cc61342.gif

After that, I think I will come home and put out some more Christmas decorations.

Have a great day! 9-10-p_TINYXMAS60.gif

GOOOOOOOOD Morning

[smilie=th_bb20]

no kidding this time.

A chill 34 degrees here in the PanHandle, according to my thermometer.

I'm enjoying another nice cup of Pumpkin Spice Green Mountain coffee from the Keurig (and it's got Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer in it - yum!)

[smilie=th_sml29]

I baked pumpkin bread muffins for the kids' breakfast, so that's been the scent of the morning - and now I just put the last of my Harvest End from CFTKR in the melters. I think they will play nicely together! I also think I am trying to hang onto the last shards of fall here. I was just getting into it, and in light of the fact I have ZERO Christmas presents bought, I think I'm in denial a bit.

:huh:

Off for groceries this morning with my favorite shopper-helper (DD Mel - she finished her finals and is free to hang out with me - YAY!!!) So I'm gonna miss the games this morning - GO all you players! If you haven't played, you oughta - head down there and check it out! What are ya waiting for - GET! (here it's pronounced - GIT)

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Have a great day, EveryOne ! ! !

:rolleyes:

Good Morning no snow out here just a frosty 27 degrees

Today i am starting off with Apple Maple Bourbon and Caramel Apple Pecan both from Buggy Town. Have a great Friday all.

Mpfand, the delay must be a bit of a letdown, but like you say, if it's the worst that happens, things will be fine. Moves always seem to have a glitch or two. It'll be so worth the trouble to have new carpeting! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

That was a great book, Gail! I love it when I find one that I can't put down. I recently came across another, so that is where I am heading right now!

Spill the beans, Debra. Whatcha reading now? Whatever it is, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

The movie was really good! Probably best if you've already read the book, I think, but terrific either way!

Sheila and Trep, I'm with you on the snow. Hate it. Hate ice even more, since I slipped and fell on the danged stuff last New Years Day. [smilie=th_gif] Aria, I'm glad you got snow because you love it! Enjoy!

Laurie, your posts are always so darned cute! Congrats to your DD on her finals! [smilie=th_happy]

I'm off in a bit to go play with human and canine friends all morning. But for now I'm getting some nice melting in. WAHM's Sweet Holiday Blend. Wow, so good!!! [smilie=th_teks0311] to a thoughtful CF friend for the lovely gift! I love it!

Gail

Gail, enjoy the human and canine friends. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] That sounds like a great time!

Our water is off AGAIN today, so I'll have to do without a shower. Hope my hair behaves.

Today I'm melting GHBT Cracklin' Birch (a scent I actually hate, so I'm very glad to get rid of it) and burning YC Autumn Leaves and Dune Grass. The apartment was a bit chilly this AM but DH and I still haven't used the heat this winter. Sometimes I burn candles to try to warm it up -- I like to think that works.

Mpfand~ Hope everything else goes smoothly for ya! Sounds like you're gonna love your new digs once you get in!!! :)

Gail~ How is that Holiday Blend? I ordered 2 of them in my final order and they never arrived so I just let it go...but I am curious!?! They have a coffee base, right?

Christy~ No water? [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big] My hair would be going every which way! Hope you get it back soon!!!

Today it's:

Sugar Daddy from Bliss

Jack Frost from Shady Mountain...both yummy!

Earlier I had Vanilla Hazelnut Coffee from JLT and it was good!

Have a good one! :)