The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Tonight I am melting in my LR - Strawberry Bean from Haley's

Kitchen melt - Brown Sugar and Cinnamon from ScentSationals

My home is really smelling yummy tonight.. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

We have so much fog here! I love driving across bridges - you can't see the other end - just like you are driving off into the clouds.

Debra - you must be an adventurous gal! :blink: I don't like driving in fog at all - would probably be askeered I'd drive off the bridge into the water - not off into the clouds. :unsure: BTW - did U know that most people actually drive faster in fog - not slower? I saw a program about it once and it was proven that we actually speed up, so just be aware of it and keep an eye on your speedometer. [smilie=th_pardon]

When I use fragrance oils I always melt an unscented tealight first and then add the oil and you don't have to worry about the oil getting all sticky or overheated--works like a charm and makes the oil last a lot longer.

Trep - [smilie=th_cc8] thanks for that tip! I have a FO I've been wanting to try and that'll work great for me! How's your dad - his shoulder is feeling better?

I'm burning Slatkins Berry & Bark candle. This is a single wick 9.5 oz candle I got from QVC and I'm interested to see how it measures up to their 3 wick candles.

Sweet--thanks for asking about my dad. He is improving every day and right after Christmas should be able to start therapy. It looks like it will be spring before he can return home but he is doing well at my sister's house. I hope you like that oil trick I told about. After 12 hours my oil was still scenting like crazy. The last time I used oil with the unscented wax it went for three days and was still good when I dumped it. I don't know why the fragrance lasts so much longer but it sure does. I used one unscented tealight from Wal Mart and 10 drops of oil.

Starting my morning out with Yankee Christmas at the Beach. Have a great day everyone!

HangingSignAni.jpg

Hope everyone is doing well today!

Man the weather is fickle in Florida! Yesterday was warm, muggy, dark and dreary, and this morning it is snappy chill!

I have started the day with Scarecrow Hollar from Cross Creek - I am loving it! I think I will be inspired to change ALL the melters when I get the kids off to school.

Have a great day, all!

Good Morning very cold out there. Starting my day out with Honey Baked Zucchini Bread from CrossCreek. Hope you all have a great wed.

Good Morning...

Melting...

Sweet Cider & Pumpkins from CFTKR

Apple Pimpkin Fritter from LOL

Orange Clove from BH... [smilie=th_teks0311] to a CF pal!!! Smells wonderful! :)

Have a good one. :)

I'm burning my LOL Rocky Mountain Christmas candle today. We've had a string of sunless days, so lots of candle-burning is going on (I alternate with my CBV Spearmint or Peppermint Bark candles)

Meltwise, it's 1/2 Granny's Pie Crust and 1/2 Christmas Apple Cider Snap from CBV. It was someone's create-a-scent candle and got lots of raves, so I have to test that out.

DH and I just got home from a two-day trip to Washington, DC. It was the perfect length. We had a great time and now we are also glad to be home. I brought along my favorite little travel candle from Etsy in my favorite lemon violet scent. This baby packs such a punch, I can hardly believe it. In fact I'd say it's the strongest candle I've ever burned. Too bad the shop is no longer in business. I'll probably be hoarding this little 4 oz candle for years.

Now that we're back, I'm melting LOL Pink Marshmallow Shortbread.

Hi everyone! Today I needed a little fruit and a little herbal so I found the perfect combo with Candledippers-Apple Thyme. Its a great scent!

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

Debra, thanks for the good luck wishes! I'll need 'em for sure!

Trep, so glad to hear your dad's improving.

Christy, Washington DC has so many things to do! Glad you two had fun!

Hi Cat! I'm melting Candle Dippers too. Autumn's Bounty, which is Cinnamon, spice, vanilla, pine, and cedarwood. I've been a big fan of CD for awhile now but lately I'm loving them even more. Autumn's Bounty is wonderful and really strong! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Gail

Burning today:

Slatkin & CO Tree

YC Jack Frost x2

YC Home for the Holidays

GCC No More Sniffles for my daughter who is sick again .3rd time since the begining of the school year

Melting

LSC cranberry peppermint

BHG chocolate peppermint truffle

It has been a very busy day. I am heading out to dinner in a few with a friend. DH is working late tonight.

Melting CFTKR Christmas Wish. It smells like Christmas in here. This one is nice and strong!

Thanks Trep-quick snap before I left for a meeting.

Hi Gail-good to see everyone!

Tonight I am actually burning candles-lol

Yankee-Autumn Leaves

BHG-Ocean Flowers

Working good for me even if it sounds weird.

Have a great night all!

Today we had the wood floors in the new house professionally cleaned. They were too bad to try to tackle ourselves. Everything is coming together nicely. Carpet will go in on Friday along with new appliances and new furniture. Move in day is scheduled for the 10th! It all still seems like a dream. I'm melting Pumpkin Cookies from WAHM from a very sweet CF friend. It smells delicious!

Today I went with Oatmeal Cookie from Pure Integrity. Such a yummy smell to study to! [smilie=th_200911025310]

Sweet dreams to all!

Today we had the wood floors in the new house professionally cleaned. They were too bad to try to tackle ourselves. Everything is coming together nicely. Carpet will go in on Friday along with new appliances and new furniture. Move in day is scheduled for the 10th! It all still seems like a dream. I'm melting Pumpkin Cookies from WAHM from a very sweet CF friend. It smells delicious!

Glad everything is coming together nicely. Best of Luck!

Still melting CFTKR Christmas Wish. It is still so strong after 9+ hours!

That sounds awesome MP-I am so happy for you! And just think of all the fun you are going to have figuring out your new smell zones and all that! Hee Hee!

Just to get on topic-I have not put anything new in the melters and haven't decided on melts for the am yet.

Lol!