The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

I sure hope my boys have great memories of skating in our backyard.

Aria - They absolutely will! We had SO many fun times at the local lakes, or 'official' skating rinks (the parks would flood the tennis courts & the water would freeze) when we were kids. It was so much fun be be the last kid on the line of 'crack the whip'! I can still remember how cold my toes would get, too. [smilie=th_cha66] Yep...they'll remember! [smilie=yes]

I was able to go to the Kringle store over the weekend. Its a beautiful place! I am burning a new one from them - Pumpkin Latte. Delicious!!!

Debbie - lucky U! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] There's nothing like being able to smell the scents in person. Do they have different scents in the store than they do online?

I'm melting Scentsy's Autumn Sunset - [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!

I still have the same melts going but am burning some wonderful candles-

YC Peppermint Cocoa

YC Holiday Sage

YC Christmas Eve

YC Christmas in Paris

YC Mistletoe & Fig

YC Silver Bells

I still have the same melts going but am burning some wonderful candles-

YC Peppermint Cocoa

YC Holiday Sage

YC Christmas Eve

YC Christmas in Paris

YC Mistletoe & Fig

YC Silver Bells

Wow! Your house must smell great!

Hi everyone! Worked all weekend as usual, and ran around doing errands today - bah! :lol: The stores were actually a piece of cake - I expected a shopping frenzy at Walmart and Target - nope! It's been really mild here - to the point that it's scaring us :lol: 50's and 60's during the day for quite some time, but I hear it'll get cold this weekend. I don't have to pay for heat here, but I'm sure those with home heating bills are jumping for joy!

Hope you're feeling better soon, Debra :)

Recent melts were: LSC Lavender Confections (not as foody as I thought it would be - yay), Tara's Hawaiian Pink, Tara's Pink Shampoo, BH Old Fashioned Christmas, BH Blue Agave, and TDC Pink Sugar.

Tonite I have:

Cheryl's Wild Orchid Vanilla in the living room - such a fave!

Shayz Pink Sugar Vanilla Bean Noel in the bathroom

TSC Frankincense & Mhyrr in the bedroom - lovely!

Have a fantastic Tuesday, everyone!! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Ended the night with Dark Chocolate Mint from B&BW *sigh* love it! What to melt tomorrow.....Can't wait to plan the menu! Good night all

Thank you again for wishing me well, buddies! I am done with this nonsense! Well, I hope!

I am melting Lemon Verbena from Cottage Hill, another old one that needed to be used up!

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Tonight's late night scents are:

Candles

Holiday Sage-YC

Frosted Cedar Wreath-YC

Tarts

Cranberry Noel-CFTKR

Sparkling Pine-YC

Good Morning! :)

Yesterday:

Melted

Nellies Acres Christmas Tree Garland

Burned

YC Merry Christmas

WW Frasier Fir

WW Magical Mistletoe

Today:

Scentsy Christmas Cottage...thanks CF pal! [smilie=The_Hi] It's wonderful!

Sugar & Spice Peppermint Sugar Cookies...yum!

I'm just curious, cause katz just mentioned it, but I've seen it mentioned before too, what is a CF buddy? (I know CF= CandleFind) but how do we buddy up with someone? I want a buddy too!

Laurie, Never fear...I'll be your buddy!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] If I have a scent you'd like to try or vice versa we can send it to each other. I actually have a bunch of "not me" scents that people might like...I think after the holidays I will scoot down to the swap section and try that. Ya interested?

I have been melting Candy Cane Stars from Carol, but going to turn off the melter and head out the door in a few! Helping out at the Santa Shop at school this week!

Have a great day!

believe.jpg

Sweet and Spicey Girl

Kringle has just a few different scents at the store. THe sales person said they were trying them out. When I was there it was the Pumpkin Latte and Honey Cream. I love the Pumpkin Latte, the Honey cream was a little sweet for me. The store is beautiful!!

I have my Pumpkin Latte going again today and it is awesome!

Debbie

Only burning one candle today; Slatkin's Cranberry Woods.

This time of the year is so busy for me that I think this is the first time I have been on the computer in December.

Have a great day everyone.

Today it's Hayride from CrossCreek.

I'm working on the fall scents in preparation of the winter/holiday.

Today it's hot again here, even tho it's cloudy my thermostat says it's 81 outside.

WTH?! Supposed to be cold by the end of the week.

Oooh, my sinuses love this NOT.

:blink:

Have a great day, all!

Hi everybody! [smilie=th_wave] Last night I had a candle festival: Two Haley's flower pot votives in Cinnamon Apple Berry and Apple Cinnamon, plus WoodWicks Pumpkin Butter and Slatkin's Autumn Apple. They were all nice but the standout was Autumn Apple. The real star of the show was, and continues to be, Candle Dippers Melt-Eze in Pumpkin Apple Butter.

I'd sure like to be around more, but between Christmas coming up and chairing my dog club's upcoming 20th anniversary celebration, I'm swamped. [smilie=th_a136]

Hope you're all doing terrific! :thwetkissf:

Gail

You know what they say, Gail - if you really want something to get done, ask the busiest person you know! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Good luck on everything!

We have so much fog here! I love driving across bridges - you can't see the other end - just like you are driving off into the clouds.

This morning's melt was Blackberry Sage from Smokey Mtn.

Hey guys! Just poppin in-

Melting-

Vanilla Caramel Spice BHG

Taking over so I haven't put anything else on.

Have a great night.

Been out running around all day so am just now getting started melting. I have BBW's Japanese Cherry Blossom oil in my tart warmer. When I use fragrance oils I always melt an unscented tealight first and then add the oil and you don't have to worry about the oil getting all sticky or overheated--works like a charm and makes the oil last a lot longer. Have a great night everyone.

Melting Pink Coconut Noel from Haleys and Pistachio Pudding cake sample unknown vendor hate when things are not marked. Have a great evening all