The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Fa la la la laaaaaaa (great title, Boogie!)

Our petunias are still hanging on! It's a record (or else they are zombie petunias). Petunias in December - not bad!

Melting Rocky Mountain Christmas today (and look for lots of that this month since I got bunches from both LOL and Crosscreek). I guess I'd better retire the pumpkin basket and get out the green one for the holidays.

Yummo, Blueroo - I am thinking about FM eggnog and mint meltaways now!

Thanks for the get well wishes, buddies! I can smell a wee bit, so hopefully tomorrow I am gonna be ready to melt!

Petunias in December has to be some kind of record, Stardust! We still have some pretty autumn leaves hanging on which is unusual for us in December, too!

Hi everyone! I'm so far behind on posting my melts - eeek! :lol: Playing alot of Bejeweled on FB and looking around tart and bath and body sites. Pretend shopping is so fun [smilie=th_laughing]

Hope that all of you have been under the weather are feeling up to snuff soon, but better to get it out of the way now, I guess - being sick for Christmas would suck! :(

I actually wrote down what I melted as the days went on - no WAY could I tell you what Monday's scents were otherwise :blink:

Here we go:

Shayz Pink Sheets, Cherry Orchard, Lemon Lavender, and Pink Jasmine Petals

Orchid Lake Black Canyon, Driftwood, and Havana Nights

LOL Lilac & Linen, TDC Black Linen, Front Porch Peppermint Cocoa, Tara's Pink Lavender, and Dream Tarts Moroccan Spice.

Tonite I have:

CFTKR Calabrian Bergamot & Violet in the living room

Shayz Totally Pink in the bathroom

Orchid Lake Baby Powder in the bedroom

Have a GREAT Saturday, everyone! :wub:

Good Saturday Morning everyone. Starting it out with Early Sunrise from Yankee.

For those of you having trouble changing your avatars I will tell you that I used to have the same problem but now as soon as I choose the new one I go back to the forum and make a post--I usually just write "testing"-hit Add Reply and it changes--then I just delete the testing post and I am good to go. Maybe that just works for me but I thought I'd tell you so you could try it. Before that, it would be the next day before it came up. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Good Morning WaxHeads!!!

This morning I combined two that were too good to let go - Country Inn & Country Store from Can-Do into the hallway melter

And changed to Fall In The Country from CrossCreek in the kitchen and living room.

Smells GREAT in here!!!

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Yummo, Blueroo - I am thinking about FM eggnog and mint meltaways now!

Debra - I must have candle brain. :D I first thought U meant Full Moon candle melts. Then the light bulb went off and realized U meant Fannie May candies. [smilie=th_pardon] FM has eggnog candy? Yum!

I'm burning my first Candleberry candle in Frosted Apples. It's a single wick 10 oz and have it in my LR and is scenting that room nicely. Here's the description - Early Kentucky mornings when the frost is glistening as the sun rises, you begin to sense the fragrance of the apple trees. Frosty yet warming with the sun slowly creeping the frost away. I'm really liking this scent - it's apple with a 'fresh' (not laundry fresh) to it - more of an outdoor air freshness. It's good! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hi friends! [smilie=th_wave]

FWIW, I usually have to hit "Refresh" before I can see my new avatar. I don't know much about such things though, so you might just wanna ignore that. [smilie=th_LaLaLa]

Sweet, Frosted Apples sounds divine! It makes me think of my DH, who's all the way across the country enjoying some time in Kentucky right now.

I'm melting LSC Baked Apples. So authentic and good. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Have a really nice Saturday, buddies.

Gail

Sweet, Frosted Apples sounds divine! It makes me think of my DH, who's all the way across the country enjoying some time in Kentucky right now.

Puppy - I think you'd really like this scent! [smilie=yes] Might drop a little hint to your DH....there's lots of stores in KY that carry them. Here's their Store locator. Ya know....just in case. [smilie=th_c032]

Gail, I always have to hit "refresh" when I change my avatar. Seems to do the trick! :)

It's gotten chilly here and we finally had to turn the heat on. I was really enjoying not having to the use the a/c or the heat. Makes for lower utility bills!

Melting Snowberry from Scentsy. Hope you all have a great Saturday!

santa-believe.gif

Hi there friends smilie008.gif Hope all is well with everyone.

I've got BH&G Vanilla Sugar Cookies melting and burning a Slatkin candle in Fresh Balsam. Tonight is our town's Holly Days Light Parade...DS#2 will be in the parade with the Cub Scouts. Afterwards, we'll visit Santa and have some hot chocolate. 50508.gif

Tomorrow, DS#1 is testing for his next belt in karate. karate5.gif I am always so anxious when he has one of these tests...even though they are done in a large group with each belt level testing separately. For this belt, he has to break a board and I am always amazed at that.

Aria, Eggnog Cinnabons is very nice smelling. I wasn't expecting it to be a strong scent because of the eggnog, but it filled my house well. I got mainly eggnog and not cinnamon which is the point of getting an eggnog scent, don't you think ? Big thumbs up for this one !

I have had Can-Do's Country Inn and Country Store and knew I loved one A LOT. I wanted to order a 6 pack in it but couldn't remember which one of the two it was, so I ordered both in singles. I usually never want to stock up on a specific scent, so this is majorly serious business. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Must have lots more...but...which one? [smilie=th_idontknow]

I love eggnog scents....this one sounds great...thanks! I was thinking it would smell of nutmeg and cinnamon too like a cinnabon. I like the spicy notes moreso than the rum notes in an eggnog scent. Country Inn is a warm, cozy, spicy scent...lots of clove. I luvs me some clove!!!

Well, off to make some lunch...have a good one everybody!

Aria~ I hope your DS#2 has fun in the parade! :) And Good Luck to DS#1 with his karate test! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Switched to:

Harvest from Bathed & Infused...soft but very nice.

32 Degrees from LOL...all time FAV!!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a happy Saturday! :)

Aria--sounds like both of your sons have a busy day ahead--good luck to both of them!

On this breezy, cloudy afternoon I decided to burn some of my candles I have been neglecting--Yankee Grapevine and Oak, Christmas Cupcake and Spiced Pumpkin and BH&G Wildberry Tart. Have a nice afternoon everyone.

Aria - sounds like you'll be having a fun weekend with your boys! [smilie=kewl] Do U have plans to make in ice skating rink again for them this winter?

Just put on Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake drizzle melt. [smilie=th_excited-1] that I found these in a local gift shop today. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Hi everybody. I'm melting GHBT Eggnog and LSC Aspen Forest, and burning YC Cinnamon & Sugar and another little candle.

In other news, I had a major lockdown security failure today. Details in the damage thread...

AnimateddecoratedMantle.gif Good morning friends...how is everyone doing today?

I started one melter as soon as I got up...BH Mint Candy Cane...it's from last year...can't smell anything just yet, have to give it awhile to get going!

Late yesterday afternoon, I melted Carol's Cranberry Balsam and it was so lovely! I forgot how much I love this one. I had been outside "supervising" DH putting up our lights and when I came in, our house smelled like Christmas! Amazing! Think I'll melt that one again when I put up our tree! img22.gif

The parade was fun last night and the weather was perfect...dry and not too cold! Love it. We are getting in the holiday spirit here for sure. MG_179.gif

Aria~ I hope your DS#2 has fun in the parade! :) And Good Luck to DS#1 with his karate test! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Switched to:

Harvest from Bathed & Infused...soft but very nice.

32 Degrees from LOL...all time FAV!!! [smilie=th_00000020]

Have a happy Saturday! :)

Aria--sounds like both of your sons have a busy day ahead--good luck to both of them!

On this breezy, cloudy afternoon I decided to burn some of my candles I have been neglecting--Yankee Grapevine and Oak, Christmas Cupcake and Spiced Pumpkin and BH&G Wildberry Tart. Have a nice afternoon everyone.

Maggie and trep, thankusmile-1.gif You ladies have a great day!

Aria - sounds like you'll be having a fun weekend with your boys! [smilie=kewl] Do U have plans to make in ice skating rink again for them this winter?

Just put on Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake drizzle melt. [smilie=th_excited-1] that I found these in a local gift shop today. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

sweet, DH has been working on the ice rink little by little...just as long as we don't get any huge snowstorms before we fill it, we should be good! Thanks for asking! We are all excited to be able to go out and skate whenever we want...it is so much fun. Great way to get exercise without the torture of doing a ho hum workout inside the house...lol.

Hi everybody. I'm melting GHBT Eggnog and LSC Aspen Forest, and burning YC Cinnamon & Sugar and another little candle.

In other news, I had a major lockdown security failure today. Details in the damage thread...

Ut oh....thnaughty.gif

Okay, I am going to take a quick pinkbadenvd8.gif and then make breakfast and off to karate5.gif

Aria~ That ice skating rink sounds like fun! When I was young there were so many swampy areas/bogs around and no developments, so we'd get on our skates and go down to the end of the street then cut down the weeds sticking through the ice. VIOLA, we had our own rink. And if the ice broke we'd only get a wet foot! :)

Christy~ I'm gonna go peek! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Today it's:

Honey Graham Pie Crust from Nene...I always forget how much I [smilie=th_00000020] this one!

Allspice from Nellie's Acres

Pink Tangerine from Fragrant Memories upstairs

Will put on some Chritmas-y scents later when I decorate. Have a great day!! :)

It has been a busy weekend here! We had my DN's Sweet 16 last night so the whole family was here again keeping me very busy. We are going to finish decorating in a bit.

Yesterday I melted Eggnog Cinnabons. Very nice scent but I thought it was on the lighter side. It is usually a light scent anyway. Today I am melting CFTKR Strawberry and Sugared Spruce. I am really liking this one.

Next weekend I am hosting my friends annual Christmas party. I needed to clean out my baskets of melts. They are all out in view and I needed to put them away so everyone doesn't think I am nuts. I am keeping a basket of Christmas scents out that I am trying to get through and also a 3 drawer cabinet where I keep my CCCC, Can Do and LOL stash. This way my house will be organized for the holidays. Hopefully I can keep a better control on my stash this way.

I will bring some of the other vendors back up after my New Year's Day party.

I will be lighting up my Christmas candles later today. My DS left already and the DD's are heading back to school and home in a little while.

Good Morning its a sunny chilly day out i am starting this morning

out melting Coconut Cream Cookies from Shady Mountain.

Putting up the tree and outside decorations today. Have a great

Sunday all.

Thanks, Sweet - good idea about telling the DH to keep an eye out for Candleberry! He's awfully busy back there (now in North Carolina for a few days) but I'll drop that hint! :D

Aria, glad the parade turned out nicely. Hope the karate test does too!

Michele, enjoy all the family festivities!

I'm melting Candle Dippers Autumn Wreath. It's 24 degrees here. :wacko:

Gail