The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Aria, I saw those limited editions today at YC for the first time - big sadness that they will not be in tart form. They had a cute votive box, though,with all of the scents so I can test all of them!

Tonight is Scentsy Mums and Marigold

I have gone candle crazy tonight -- GC Berries & Boughs, YC Macintosh, and CBV Fire something. (fireplace? fireside?) My trip to the Yankee store today really inspired me and now I am sorely, sorely tempted to take them up on their buy 2 get 2 deal...but I have been saying for so long that I'm trying to whittle down my stash, not grow it!!! I am really having trouble deciding on this one.

Christy, I really feel like this delimma is a no-brainer. I mean, it's Buy 2 Get 2 FREE! How can you not go for it!?!? [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Sweet Cider and Pumpkins and burning Keepers of the Light's Praline Caramel Sticky Buns.

Melting Nene's Warm Almond Cookie this morning. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

We still have snow on the ground... :smileysnowangel: There are a lot of tree branches to clean up but we are lucky.... we have power.

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Have a great day everyone!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning Wednesday already have to leave tomorrow for the last race weekend its a long weekend but that will be it until March [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Today i am melting Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Buggy Town. Have a great day.

quick -post as I have a feline lying across my lap and keyboard...

sour cream spice cake from dcftkr

Good Morning!

Country Home Scents-

Fresh Baked Bread

Sweet Corn Pudding

Mulled Cider

These are all nice and strong and they are at least a year old. CHS makes the cutest melts but my only complaint is that they get a bit oily. The labels are almost unreadable.

Cold one here. I am going to run errands in a little bit.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good morning!

Thanks re the thread title, Sweet. :D

I'm melting LSC Harvest Moon. Adore! ADORE!! I LOVE THIS! And... so does DH! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail

is your boughs and berries and older candle by GCC? They discontinued that scent and brought it back this year as jingle berry I heard. I loved that scent it was my favorite one by them.

Yes, it is a few years old. It is really more berry than bough, which is too bad. To me it smells for all the world like a vineyard candle. Oh well...

Christy, I really feel like this delimma is a no-brainer. I mean, it's Buy 2 Get 2 FREE! How can you not go for it!?!? [smilie=th_pardon]

Good point Jason! I am indeed very tempted. It is just a matter of space, plus how long it would take to burn four jars. I did the buy 2 get 2 a couple years ago and I still have at least 3 of the 4. Since LOL candles will be back in another month or two, I think it might be better for me to get those and have 3 layers in each. I just get bored of the scent with the large Yankee jars, but it's so hard with a flagship in town!

Today I have a few of yesterday's candles going, plus burning SH State Fair Lemonade and melting Luna Bleu Citron Pumpkin Sugar.

Ilove, I'm not Sweet...but HOS is House of Soy :)

Thank you Maggie,I appreciate it.

even though I am on day 7 of not smelling a darn thing.I am still melting and burning lol. I just go by use two tea lights per tart theory.

Currently going:

yc pumpkin pie

scentsy just breathe

yc red apple wreath

scentsy grape granita

gcc days of christmas

even though I am on day 7 of not smelling a darn thing.I am still melting and burning lol. I just go by use two tea lights per tart theory.

Currently going:

yc pumpkin pie

scentsy just breathe

yc red apple wreath

scentsy grape granita

gcc days of christmas

Currently going:

yc pumpkin pie

scentsy just breathe

yc red apple wreath

scentsy grape granita

gcc days of christmas

Currently going:

yc pumpkin pie

scentsy just breathe

yc red apple wreath

scentsy grape granita

gcc days of christmas

Currently going:

yc pumpkin pie

scentsy just breathe

yc red apple wreath

scentsy grape granita

gcc days of christmas

Currently going:

yc pumpkin pie

scentsy just breathe

yc red apple wreath

scentsy grape granita

gcc days of christmas

I'm melting LOL Candles' Vanilla Shake Cake today, which I received as a sample tart...WOWWWW that's strong! The whole first floor smells like vanilla milkshake now. :)

Jason: your KOL candle sounds heavenly. I think I'm going to have to break down and get in on the buy 2 get 2 from Yankee. So, far my list is Holiday Sage, Moon on their Wings(sounds interesting) and White Christmas or Sparkling Angel. This evening I am melting LSC Earthen Oak.