The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

blizzard-1.gif Good Morning...we got a little bit of snow overnight...everything is white!

I have Wahm's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread melting in the kitchen

Gotta go fix breakfast for DS, get him off to the bus stop and then going to do my hour of torture (exercise) for the day.

Laurie, glad to hear from you...take care

Later, friends snow-1-1.gif

Hi everybody. Today I'm melting CCCC St. Nick's Lane. It is pleasantly earthy and strong. I also have my Diamond Candle cotton candy candle going, and Lovespell from Candles, Gifts & More. Kind of a random assortment but that's ok with me.

Gosh, it feels good to melt some of these Christmas tarts. I got this Crosscreek one in a swap and I've had it forever. The feeling can't be compared to ordering, but it just might be the next best thing. (Hopefully for the rest of December I'll realize that placing orders would just negate all of this wonderful progress I'm making.)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Laurie, glad you're on the mend!

I'm melting a freebie from LSC, Fried Apples French Toast. I didn't think I'd like it because, well, "toast" was once baked in the oven, right? [smilie=th_cha60] I don't love it but I like it. (That sentence reminds me of Big Red, who used to say that a lot. Hope he's doing well.)

Have a good day, everyone. Those who are under the weather, feel better soon!

Gail

Just put the last of my fall decor away. Dusted and spruced up a bit and now I can start putting out some Christmas decorations.

Melting Poinsettia from McCall's...a favorite scent of mine as it is quite unique and beautiful.

I feel like I've been "out of the loop", so I tried to get back on track by changing out the melters. I still have the kids' bathrooms to do, but they like to choose those, so maybe when they're home from school . . .

Living room & kitchen: Lessie's Prim Wishes from Can-Do. I love this one! I think I like it as much as Mimi's House - a winner!

Clean Breeze from Buggy Town in my older DS room. He needs lots of 'clean' and 'cologne' in that room! whew!!!

My younger DS loves the Christmas scents, so he picked out Mistletoe from Delightful Scents, he's pushing me into the Christmas spirit!

My bedroom has Falling Leaves from CFTKR - love love love this!

I finally tried the clamshell I got at the grocery store (Publix), it's Citrus Splash by Jamie Clair, and it's GREAT! Very good throw in my bathroom at least, which is where I use most of my clams.

I hope everyone is having a great day - I hope Stella gets her groove back soon! lol

[smilie=th_5337c1ad]

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi everybody! I love all of your new holiday avatars. I told Gerard to put on his Santa hat, but we'll see, lol.

Melting Carol's Cranberry Bundt, yummy! I found the perfect place and combo for my Snowman Lang melter. I put it on the kitchen counter near the coffee maker. When it's lit, the star cutouts look so pretty. The BH&G tarts are PERFECT in there. They are small but still strong. I am so glad to be using it this year. I have my bulb melter in the kitchen too, but sometimes I just want a candle and a smaller tart going in there. How is everyone's decorating going? I am slowly putting out some Christmas things. I am finding that I like more lights this year, but less other things. Lots of twinkling lights though :)

Warm Apple Cobbler from Candles, Melts & More...the last of this vendor. :(

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_sad2hz1] your last one from CM&M? I only have a few left, too. I often wonder about vendors like CM&M...Lessie...Heartland Herb....HOT...Queen of Tarts...after they've closed shop. Do they still make waxies for themselves & family/friends? Are they sad or relieved they're not making tarts/candles anymore? [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm melting FP's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread. Droolworthy![smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

vendors like CM&M...Lessie...Heartland Herb....HOT...Queen of Tarts..

Just curious . . . is "Lessie" the same as in some of Can-Do's scents?

And was Queen of Tarts the one that took over Grandma's Homebrew (or Grandma's something - brain is lapsing)? Is she gone now too?

:huh:

Just curious . . . is "Lessie" the same as in some of Can-Do's scents?

And was Queen of Tarts the one that took over Grandma's Homebrew (or Grandma's something - brain is lapsing)? Is she gone now too?

Laurie - Yep [smilie=yes] , Lessie shared some of her famous scent 'recipes' with Donna when she closed. Sorry - it was my error - I meant Queen of Hearts Tart Shoppe. She was located on the west coast. Grandma's Homebrewed Tarts did close, but was taken over by her sister, whose shop is called Queen of Tarts, I think (on ebay?). Haven't checked her lately & don't know if she's still in business. Sorry for the confusion. :wacko:

Changed up the melters...

Warm Apple Cobbler from Candles, Melts & More...the last of this vendor. :(

No!!! Say it isn't true! I have about 4-5 left and boy, I am going to hate to run out of them.

Still can't smell so no melting. You would think since I can't taste I would not eat lol

Sniffles are starting here too, and everything smells a little odd this evening. However, icecream seems to help my throat! ^_^

Candle Dipper's - Christmas Memories, and Sun Moon and Stars