The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

To Stella and Laurie, hope you girls are back in tip-top shape in a jiffy! Feel better!

Tonight's scents are:

Candles

Holiday Sage-YC (my absolute favorite this time of year!)

Balsam & Cedar-YC

Tarts

Pure Christmas-Can-Do (smells like cookies AND Christmas trees, and somehow works!)

Home For the Holidays-YC

CBV's "Angelina" is still going strong in my bathroom. Man, her stuff lasts forEVER!

I just put on Haley's "Divine Cake" in the living room, and it is starting to smell delicious!

I am really enjoying my Christmas scents and I haven't even decorated yet... :)

Winter Woodland from The Bathing Garden...wonderful!!! :toppoints:

Have a good one! :)

Melting Snowman Balls from The Bathing Garden...lol snowman-red-gloves.gif I'm excited as we may get some snow tonight and tomorrow!anisno7.gif

I hope Stella and Laurie are on the mend ballonenbloemen.gif

Sore throat is gone thank goodness...didn't turn into a stuffy nose.

Off to get a few things from the grocery store 0n8n0vzo03tretav1zz9.gif

Good Morning!

I am going to try to decorate as much as I can today. I also have to clean my house since it was trashed this weekend with everyone being home.

Melting this morning LSC Pink Sugared Spruce and Can Do Sugared Spruce.

Maggie, thanks re my avatar. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Aria, glad you're feeling better now! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] too. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Haley's Frosted Pumpkin on this cool, cloudy day.

Gail

Snow is forecast for this evening...'tis the season. I am melting Carol's Oak Cider Barrel and Harvest End. Felling kinda "puney" today..just not right. I hope all is well with everyone. i made a quick trip home to see my Mom for a couple of days so that was a good visit. I have hit a couple of sales on line Kohls, Cozy Cottage, waiting for Can-Do..I'm really downsizing my buying this year We've had way too many extra expenses pop up all year it seems. Have a grear afternoon and I need to go outside and check on my ferals to make sure there little houses are snuggly warm. [smilie=th_catkiss]

Good morning no melting crawling back in bed. Thanks for all the well wishes now if i could just stop coughing and be able to breathe i would be happy. Fever is down a little so that's a good thing. Have a great day all.

Feel better soon, Stella and Laurie!

I officially broke out the Christmas scents today! Many of mine are old since it takes such a long time to use up seasonal melts. I'm melting EW Holly Jolly Christmas and burning YC Red Berry & Cedar.

Off to the side I have a whole lineup of xmas tarts that are next, but I'm also desperate to keep using up my LSC tarts with the messy containers, so will probably be switching back and forth in the coming weeks.

Back home now...folded some laundry and now relaxing for just a few mints. before I spruce up the house a bit and make some dinner. DS#1 will be home from school shortly. It is miserable outside...windy and rainy...yuck.

Still have this morning's melt going downstairs and started my upstairs melter with Aspen Winter from Crosscreek.

Maggie, thanks re my avatar. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Aria, glad you're feeling better now! [smilie=th_ef3416a0] too. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Haley's Frosted Pumpkin on this cool, cloudy day.

Gail

Thanks Gail! icon_thankyou.gif I thought for sure I was going to get a full blown head cold.

Snow is forecast for this evening...'tis the season. I am melting Carol's Oak Cider Barrel and Harvest End. Felling kinda "puney" today..just not right. I hope all is well with everyone. i made a quick trip home to see my Mom for a couple of days so that was a good visit. I have hit a couple of sales on line Kohls, Cozy Cottage, waiting for Can-Do..I'm really downsizing my buying this year We've had way too many extra expenses pop up all year it seems. Have a grear afternoon and I need to go outside and check on my ferals to make sure there little houses are snuggly warm. [smilie=th_catkiss]

katz, we've had lots of extra expenses too lately...moneymad.gif...boo hiss...hope you feel better. So glad those kitties have you looking out for them!

Good morning no melting crawling back in bed. Thanks for all the well wishes now if i could just stop coughing and be able to breathe i would be happy. Fever is down a little so that's a good thing. Have a great day all.

Stella, I sure hope you start feeling better soon...stay on top of it and if you are not getting better, go back to the doctor. I had the worst case of bronchitis a few years ago and started getting better and then wham I woke up and literally could not breathe! DH had to rush me to urgent care at 6 am! I was so scared. I had asthma like symptoms even though I've never had asthma. Believe me, being able to breathe is not underrated. Take care.

Sore throat is gone thank goodness...didn't turn into a stuffy nose.

Glad to hear you are feeling better Aria! :) And I am SO JEALOUS of your snow forecast...it's just rainy here. blah.

Snow is forecast for this evening...'tis the season.

Felling kinda "puney" today..just not right.

I am jealous of your snow forecast too, Katz, but I hope you are not getting sick too! Feel better! :)

My TBG tarts are still going...gonna start up a candle...Merry Christmas from YC!

I officially broke out the Christmas scents today! Many of mine are old since it takes such a long time to use up seasonal melts. I'm melting EW Holly Jolly Christmas and burning YC Red Berry & Cedar.

Ooh, YC Red Berry & Cedar is one of my faves! :) I'm a total sucker for berry and tree combination scents.

Apparently I'm still in a fall mood today, so I've got a large Slatkin Caramel Apple burning in my room, and a mini Slatkin Creamy Pumpkin melting in the kitchen. The Caramel Apple smells amazing...I think I even picked this up on sale for $6.75! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] The Creamy Pumpkin is nice, but not my favorite.

I just ordered two more melters on Amazon (I only have one at the moment)...I'm anxious for those to get here so I can start scooping out my Slatkins and start melting them instead of burning! [smilie=th_anyminute]

[smilie=th_huganimal]

Hello, dear CandleFind Friends, you are all so kind and caring!

I survived the surgery, it was lights out with whatever they gave me, and the recovery, while not fun, has not been TOO horrible! I have been mostly hanging out in my room with my best friend Ice(pack). I didn't even end up in Lortab land, the first one made me so sick to my stomach, I decided the jaw throbbing was the least of the two evils.

I've done a couple of melts in my room today, but they both smelled "off", probably me and my messed up self.

Monkey Farts and Lemon Pucker, both from OMG.

Yesterday, when I got up before surgery, I re-warmed SweetGrass from Candles Scent From Heaven, and then forgot to turn the warmers off, and believe it or not, I can still smell it out there! Wow!!

Thanks again for your kind wishes, and I hope everyone else who was feeling poorly is on the mend!

Hey candle peeps...hope everyone had a good day. For this evening, my scents are:

Candles

Red Apple Wreath-YC

Home For the Holidays-YC

Tarts

Country Christmas-CFTKR

Holiday Sparkle-Colonial

Smells very festive in here!

Laurie--so glad you are recovering. I know what you mean about the throbbing sometimes being better than the feeling you get from the pain killers. I had mouth surgery once and could hardly open my mouth and then the pain meds made me so sick at my stomach I was sure I was going to die if I had to throw up. I stuck with the pain after that. Hope by tomorrow you feel a lot better. Nancy

Hope all those feeling yucky are better quickly!

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Autumn Welcome - SO good! [smilie=th_smilies-2] We're supposed to get a little light snow tonite/tomorrow, too. [smilie=th_yay] BTW - don't forget.....Rudolph's on tv tonite! [smilie=th_popcorm1]

Laurie- I'm glad that your surgery wasn't too bad! I've had dental surgery, so I know how scary it can be. I wish you a speedy recovery.

I'm melting BH&G Classic Frosted Gingerbread and burning a YC Tumbler of gingerbread. It smells like I've been baking all day..YUM!!