The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Just switched to LSC Pink Clouds, mostly to get rid of the container. Marchin' on through the stash...it really is just as well that my favorite places didn't have Black Friday sales. As my grandma would have said, "you need more wax like you need a hole in the head." (That's what she said to my dad when he got a new truck back in 1998. Thanks for the support, Mom.)

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Today I am melting SweetGrass by Candles Scent From Heaven in 3 of my melters, it smells SOOOOOO good!

[smilie=th_smilies-2]

I am dreading the weekend ending because tomorrow morning (Mon.) I am going to the oral surgery for yucky mouth surgery and it's not gonna be fun at all. So you may not hear from me for a day or so, I'm gonna hibernate in Lortab land for a bit.

[smilie=th_a136]

Laurie - I hope the pre-op meds kick in quickly and U don't remember much about the whole thing. Selective amnesia can be a good thing. :tongue: Check in when U can- we'll be thinking 'bout U! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting Nene's Fresh Ground Nutmeg - one of my fave spice sniffs. [smilie=th_00000020]

Laurie~ Good luck with your surgery tomorrow! [smilie=th_balloons]

Michele~ Sounds like a good day!

Tonight it's:

Acorn Harvest and Caramel Apple from Olde England Candle Co.

Goodnight! [smilie=thzzz003]

Good luck tomorrow, Laurie!

Things are moving along with the new house. The baseboards were finished today and painting starts tomorrow. I'm finally done scrubbing everything, except the floors. No use tackling those until the workers are done. Melting a favorite from Scentsy this evening, Central Park Pralines.

Debra, thank you! :) Yes, I did take the photo.

Mpfand, sounds like things are progressing nicely! :rolleyes:

Laurie, good luck tomorrow!

Candle Dippers' Country Cabin is finished so now I'm burning WoodWicks' Pumpkin Butter.

I'll be up for a couple more hours but to those of you hitting the sack, g'night all!

Gail

Hi candle peeps! Winding down after a long weekend at work. Hope everyone had a nice weekend, and is getting ready for the holiday :)

Laurie - good luck today, and I hope you have a speedy recovery. Hugs!! :wub:

Recent scents were: Shayz Pink Vanilla Bean Noel, TDC Pink Sugar mixed with TDC Sugared Spruce, Front Porch Peppermint Cocoa, Shayz Pink Pineapples, Front Porch Pink Laundry, and TDC Black Linen.

Tonite:

CFTKR Lilac Buttercream in the living room

Cheryl's Blue Hawaiian in the bathroom

Soy Breeze Indian Sandalwood in the bedroom

Have a good Monday everyone! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Laurie - We'll be thinking about you during your surgery today - I'd say that you'll be back soon to tell us all about it, but you probably won't remember much of it after it's over. Any modern oral surgeon is going to hook you up with triazolam or zaleplon, (or a similar sedative,) so that you can go home with only foggy, blurry, generalized memories of the event. Otherwise, they'd never have any repeat customers! [smilie=th_friends]

Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

I'm still melting CBV's "Angelina" in the bathroom, and I just put on "Vanilla Buttercream Crunch" from Backroad Hobbies in the kitchen and living room melters.

Good Luck Laurie

not melting anything feel even worse today waiting until 8 and seeing if i can get squeezed in to the doctors. back to bed i go.

Oh Stella, that's such a bummer! :o Take care of yourself. Fingers crossed that you can get into the doc today.

I'm melting Candle Dippers Hansel & Gretel. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

Brrr....it's chilly today (okay, so 50 is winter in AZ, LOL)! I'm on a peppermint kick this morning :)

LOL - Candy Cane downstairs

and a leftover Blue Gecko Peppermint Noel upstairs. Yum!

BBW Twisted Peppermint in the office.

Hope you are all keeping warm :)

Stella--so sorry you are feeling so bad.

Right now it is Sweet Strawberry from Yankee. Always a favorite in my house. Since it is still going strong after 10 1/2 hours I decided to add Madagascar Vanilla in another warmer near it so now I have kind of a strawberry ice cream thing going. Smells really really good.

Thanks all i have Bronchitis and a sinus infection got a steroid shot a z pak and cough syrup. Hope to be able to smell soon i am melting banana bread but cant smell nothing at all.

Thanks all i have Bronchitis and a sinus infection got a steroid shot a z pak and cough syrup. Hope to be able to smell soon i am melting banana bread but cant smell nothing at all.

Hope you will start to feel better soon!

Burning YC Peppermint Cocoa.

Oh No Stella...I hope you start feeling better and sniffin' better soon! By the way, I just love your Precious Moments avatar...my kids have that book!

Gail~ Love your avatar...you are a great photographer! It looks so professional!!! :)

[smilie=th_shout] Shout out to Laurie...hope you're feelin' ok!

Changed the upstairs melter to:

Blackberry Blue Sugar from Front Porch...my Jaimie Lauren tart was such a long thrower...very impressed!

Mistletoe Kiss from ScentSationals is still going downstairs...probably let is go all night...I just love it! ;)