The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

Good evening, everyone! Started raining around 9pm and it'll go through until late tomorrow afternoon - boo! So dreary! [smilie=th_cha66]

Last night's melts were: LOL Wild Orchid Vanilla. Disconned at LOL, but Cheryl carries the same FO - I broke it out of the hoarding cellar :lol:, Backroad Hobbies Sugared Spruce, and Tara's Blue Hawaiian.

Tonite:

LSC Shampure in the living room - great as always!

Tara's Pink Frosted Marshmallow Cookies in the bathroom

County Line Pink Berry Bundt Cake in the bedroom

I have a few bakery scents burning up there (so not like me :lol:), but they smell good!

Have a great Wednesday, everyone! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning all!

I'm still melting "Lemon Vanilla Pound Cake" from Haley's in the living room, and Yankee's "Vanilla Satin" in the hall and bathroom. I want to squeeze the last bits of scent out of them before I swap out all of the melters.

Good Morning melting Vanilla Sugar Zucchini from Ava's very busy day today also a little sad 34 yrs ago today my little sister and i were walking to the store and she was killed by a hit a run. Have a great day Everyone.

LSC Shampure in the living room - great as always!

Do you know if this was discontinuted? I don't see it on her site (wouldn't it be clean/spa category?)

[smilie=th_idontknow]

Does anyone else carry it?

[smilie=th_thsignA]

I am starting my melts with Haley's Autumn Harvest - I like it A LOT!!

Good Morning melting Vanilla Sugar Zucchini from Ava's very busy day today also a little sad 34 yrs ago today my little sister and i were walking to the store and she was killed by a hit a run. Have a great day Everyone.

How sad! That must have been very traumatic. Hope you have some peace today and think only happy thoughts of your little sister.

In process of changing out my melters. It will be CCCC Home Spun Sugar throughout the house.

DD came home yesterday for the holiday. We are meeting some friends for lunch and then shopping.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

TJ, I also wish you peace today. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I have to say, folks, yesterday's tart was unbelievable. CYS Happy Birthday Cupcakes was phenomenal. So yummy and blended and it lasted all day. I just couldn't stop sniffing the air. This one's a keeper. I still have the other half of the 2 oz tart and will probably keep the cup after that to huff out of it...I mean, no...

[smilie=th_00000020] [smilie=cloud_9] :thwetkissf:

Today DH picked the scent. He selected LOL Pumpkin Ice Cream Cake. This one is a nice pumpkin vanilla. For some reason, I really love having DH pick the scent once in a while. Gets him more involved.

[smilie=th_thdance]

TJ peaceful memories of your sis..

I am melting Carol's Christmas Time and Bella's Candle Shoppe.

Wishing you all many blessings this Thanksgiving. It's been a trying year in many ways in my house but I think God puts these detours in our lives to help make us stronger. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Hi everyone. I have melting: Luv Bug by Crosscreek, Lemon Lavender by LOL

Burning: Drama by Tyler (votive)

Christmas Cookie by YC.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving

Kitchen & Dining Room - Primitive Gathering

Den - Home for the Holidays

Bath - Rocky Mountain Christmas

Bedroom - Moonlight Path

Also wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. If you are traveling, please stay safe!

Stella~ I am so sorry to hear about your little sis! It must have been very traumatic for you to see...comfort & blessings to you on such a sad day. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

This morning it has been:

CFTKR Sweet Harvest Pumpkin

Will change it up when I get back from the doc.

Safe travels & Have a good one. :)

Tonight:

Sour Cream Spice Cake from CFTKR

Harvest Moon from Perfect Scents

Cedarwood from Bliss upstairs

Stella - I'm so sorry to hear of your sister. You must have both been very young. ((hugs)) to you & your family today. [smilie=group_hug]

I'm melting Haley's Pumpkin Seed. It's amazing how many variations of pumpkin scents there are out there. Lucky us! [smilie=snoopy]

Hugs to you, TJ.

I am melting Applewood from Brown Bag.

I hope you all have safe travels, and I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner candlebuddies!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoying a little quiet before everyone else wakes up :) Melting Carol's Sweet Cider and Pumpkins, burning Carol's Cinnamon Cranberry.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Melting Scentsy Cinnamon Vanilla and CFTKR Pumpkin Pie

GC Pumpkin Pie candle

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Among other things, I'm thankful for today's scents: melting LSC Moon Spice and burning GC Boughs & Berries and CBV Campfire.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

Remelts of CFTKR Pumpkin Cornbread Pudding, SH Pumpkin and LOL Creamy Pumpkin.

Burning-YC Kitchen/Baking, YC Autumn Wreath, Warm Glow Candy Corn, SH Cookies for Santa, VC Chocolate Chip Cookie and Slatkins Pumpkin Caramel Latte. Even with all these scents going on all you can really smell here are all the things my DD's are baking...Cheesecake, Pumpkin Cookies, Pumpkin Roll, and cooking Butternut Squash, Candied Sweet Potatoes and a Brussel Sprout recipe.

We are heading to my DS"s house this afternoon to celebrate the holiday.

Hope you all have a wonderful and safe holiday!!