The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Feast of Fragrances

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Checking in quickly before off to bed!

Today I have been melting one called Wildberry - but it has no vendor label. It smells like the BH&G berry cheesecake.

Christy - what a great experience! Do you think you will do it again?

RileyTY.jpg

for all the birthday wishes yesterday! You all are too kind. I wish I could say I did something exciting like Christy, but I did get a Keurig which is exciting for me! lol

This morning I am firing up re-runs of yesterday's melts, until I get going and then I'll see what I can still smell and what needs changing.

Yesterday evening I changed the tart in my room to Scarlet Moon from CFTKR and even my little son said "wow it really smells good in your room". It sure did too, I've had this scent before, from LSC I think.

I did put a tart out in my ex's place yesterday. I decided I'll turn it on after he leaves for work and go turn it off when I return from picking up the kids in the afternoon.

I put Orange Spice from Kristin's Kandles and it smelled really nice when I went to turn it off. He didn't say anything so maybe he didn't notice, but it made me happy. LOL Now DS#1 is next. LOL

Have a wonderful smelling day, everyone!

Good Morning starting my day off melting Gourmet Cookie got a busy day today and it got so cold last night finally broke down and turned on the heat. Have a great Thursday all.

Goodmorning,

before school were burning GCC vanilla cupcake,Illume fresh pumpkin,LOL vanilla crack and a votive by VC in the scent of pumpkin pie.

All these jars are ones that need to be finished off.

melting halloween party by LOL in the kids room.

Thank you all for the well wishes for a job. I'm hoping and praying something comes along that is just perfect and suits me to a t.

This is the longest lockdown I've ever had to be on. But its amazing to see my stash going down,and down and down.

Goodmorning,

before school were burning GCC vanilla cupcake,Illume fresh pumpkin,LOL vanilla crack and a votive by VC in the scent of pumpkin pie.

All these jars are ones that need to be finished off.

melting halloween party by LOL in the kids room.

Thank you all for the well wishes for a job. I'm hoping and praying something comes along that is just perfect and suits me to a t.

This is the longest lockdown I've ever had to be on. But its amazing to see my stash going down,and down and down.

Good Morning! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Dog kept me up all night going in & out and in & out and in & out.... [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

Last night was:

Gina's Ooey Gooey Caramel Cupcakes from Auntie Dis

Harry Potter Ton Tongue Toffee from Auntie Dis

Today it's:

Graham Cracker Cinnamon Sugar (without a vendor label)

Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread from Shady Mountain

Have a good one.

I'm still melting LSC's Cinnaberry Mint. It's mellowed now but is still plenty wonderful on this frosty morning! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Gail

[smilie=th_smiley-crying] melting one of my last Blue Geckos... Good to be using up my stash but so sad to not have any more BG around. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Im melting maple and brown sugar from her. and melting autumn stroll by scentsy,

Burning still:

village pumpkin pie votive

vanilla cupcake Gold Canyon

marshmellow fire LOL last of the 3rd layer,will be gone by today

sweet breads LOL just started my 3rd layer on this jar.

I'm doing good using my stash,I keep telling myself. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Melting from Slatkin's Marshmallow Peppermint. I usually don't like any mint scents but this one is really good and has a great throw. I will probably get this one in a 3 wick when they have another sale.

The one I'm using was one of the mini's I put it in the freezer to pop it out of the plastic cup and then melt it in my electric melter.

Hello again...switched from bakery to Gypsy Witch from Nellies Acres. A generous CF friend shared this one with me and I almost forgot I had it! Anyhow, it's melting now and me likey!!! A lot!!!!

17916.gif

I am off to take a nice walk...it's sunny and crisp outside and I need to clear my head before I come back and tackle my dirty stovetop and kitchen floors!

Have a great afternoon! ssda.gif

Melting-

Bella's Pumpkin Sugar

Bella's Pumpkin Cornbread

CCCC Pumpkin Nog Latte

Burning-

YC Pumpkin Buttercream (really hoping this is the last burn)

YC Autumn Wreath

Slatkin's Pumpkin Caramel Latte

ilove-I really envy you using up your stash. That must be a good feeling. I would really love to see my mine go down faster.

Laurie-Happy Belated Birthday!!

ilove-I really envy you using up your stash. That must be a good feeling. I would really love to see my mine go down faster.

Thank you Candlelove,while you might be envy of me using up my stash. I envy all of you who can still order and get new smellies in the mail. I keep telling myself,it will happen one day for me..But it's hard when you keep applying to place after place and nothing..

This afternoon I changed out Blue Gecko for Albisa's pumpkin crunch cake. It's just starting to melt. LOL's halloween party is almost dead. So when the kids come home from school I will let them pick out something.

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

Belated b-day wishes, Christy and Laurie! I hope you had fun!

Does anyone know how to add extra days to the week? I'd settle for extra hours in a day, but probably won't get lucky with that either.

Iloveyummysmells - have you tried temp agencies? They hire for all sorts of positions and it's a good way to get some $$$ rolling in.

I have LOL's Vanilla Bread Pudding going and ohMY is that one yumm-o! Shady Mountain Coconut Mandarin is also plugging away nicely.

We get a hard freeze tonight. I'm trying to cheat plant death so I put some Rubbermaid tubs over a couple of the flowerpots. Those plants still look fabulous and it'll warm up again so I hate to write them off just yet.

Christy - what a great experience! Do you think you will do it again?

I would love to do it again, but it is rather expensive, so I will have to wait at least until I am bringing in my own income. (which brings me to the next quote & reply...)

I keep telling myself,it will happen one day for me..But it's hard when you keep applying to place after place and nothing..

I have been looking for work lately too. It's hard and can be demoralizing at times. We just need to keep our chins up and keep looking!

Tonight I'm doing a remelt plus burning YC Autumn Leaves (a favorite) and CBV Campfire. Also trying to get my fantasy football teams in line because there is a game tonight.

P.S. Happy belated birthday Laurie! :)

Melting a little Witches Brew from Haley's tonight. Maybe if I use up my Halloween stash from this year I can order new next year! I think this must have chocolate in it, but I sure did not smell that in the cold sniff!

Hiya candlepeeps! I've been pretty busy this week and slacking on my scent listings :lol: Hope everyone is doing well, and Happy Belated Birthday, ladies :wub:

Melts the last few days were: TDC Funky Town, TDC Tuscan Patchouli, Orchid Lake Meadow Mist, Cheryl's...no label on sample bag, but it was lemony :lol:, Dream Tarts Dolce Gabanna, and Dream Tarts Banana Nut Bread.

Tonite's smell goods:

Cheryl's Rocky Mountain Christmas in the living room

Orchid Lake Pine Tree in the bathroom

Orchid Lake Pink Cherry Bubble Gum in the bedroom

Have a great Friday, everyone! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr